I need some advice friends, please (long distance relationship)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yeah man. I know it sounds p*ssy, but I just haven't ever really broken anyone's heart before. Longest 'ship I had before this was 7-9 months or so. I hate it, because I know how it feels to get crushed, and she has no one out there, no support system. I'd love to stay friends, but that's on her. If she can't handle talking to me without getting upset, I'd understand.
True, well you gotta man up and do it. Listen to her squeal and cry. Since its not a malicious breakup you can still do activities and enjoy the time you do have left together. Maybe she'll want to just be a jumpoff until she leaves and you can enjoy the benefits of her flesh anytime shes in town.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
True, well you gotta man up and do it. Listen to her squeal and cry. Since its not a malicious breakup you can still do activities and enjoy the time you do have left together. Maybe she'll want to just be a jumpoff until she leaves and you can enjoy the benefits of her flesh anytime shes in town.

We're super practical. The timing on this is just bad. That's how life is though. I hope it works

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We're super practical. We've both said before that if we ever split we'd still have sex when in the same town, and still hang out. I think it's entirely possible that we re-connect in the future. Love isn't all that matters man. Timing is everything. The timing on this is just bad. That's how life is though.
Shes made this easier for you then you realize. The foundation has already been set for a breakup. This will be easy. Be respectful, sound remorseful but let her know you have your own goals in the area you live in so maybe you towo can reconnect down the line. You'll be there for her and you can see each other when shes in town.

She'll be fukkin someone within 90 days of moving anyway so :manny: On to the next one.