I need to gain 13 Lbs. between now and May 30th

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did some calculations and considering my activity level that's breaks down to about 3900 calories a day:sadcam:

How the fukk I'm posed to eat that much?:mindblown:

Help me, brehs. I need some suggestions on what to eat/meal plans

22056_CytoGainer_6lbs-VanillaShake.png

Supplement with this if you're really serious.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Bruh eat everything force eat and take a mass gainer, after the first 2 days your body is gonna stay hungry and your going to constantly eat, specially if you working out heavy weights no cardio, also take creatine monohydrate and get that water weight in you. You may have to wake up earlier than you are used to to get your breakfast in.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to do it without supplements... How healthy is this? Will it kill my liver and kidneys or nah?
As with anything kind of supplementation you'll want your water game to be on point, but this isn't particularly taxing on the kidneys, no. It has protein and creatine but smaller amounts per serving than either of these two in supplementation by themselves, obviously. I supplemented w/ this for over a year and at the end my blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. were all on point, but I was also hitting the gym at least 4 times a week so the caloric surplus would be used appropriately.

There are a number of DIY gainer recipes out on the net that are pretty good though. Most involve oats and peanut butter for caloric density with protein supplements being added in the mix.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why do you need to gain all that weight?

whats goin on May 30th and what's your weight now

I got a fitness bet going with my girl...

She's supposed to get to a certain weight and so am I. I want to get to 160. At my fittest and sexiest I was 153. But 160 is my ideal weight...I haven't been eating well lately and fell to 147...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
+PROTEIN
+500 Calorie surplus
+PROTEIN
+Mass gainer (previously mention)
+PROTEIN
+Keep eating
+PROTEIN

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

She's supposed to get to a certain weight and so am I. I want to get to 160. At my fittest and sexiest I was 153. But 160 is my ideal weight...I haven't been eating well lately and fell to 147...

load up on some oatmeal in the morning doggy. I cook 3/4 cup oats in water (225 cals), then in a separate baggy I got a mixture of walnuts, raisins, chia seeds, and granola I throw in the oatmeal (1 serv each. 600 cals total). So thats like 800 and some change easy with breakfast, you can get some more with a banana or if you can handle more oatmeal.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Test e 500mg/ WK
Dbol 50mg/ed

The test will just have started really making a difference by the date you have listed, I say keep running it. The dbol is a kick start and will add mad weight 20-30lbs depending on diet within the first month of use

Caloric surplus diet

And you've got this :takedat:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the gainer recommendations. Plus, depending on your height, you a lil nikka so gaining from where you are shouldn't be too taxing.

That said, make sure you're hitting them (free)weights routinely as I'm sure you don't want all those pounds going around your stomach.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

i hope you know that with regular weightlifting, you should expect about 0.25 - 0.5 lbs MAX gain of muscle per week, depending on how long you've been working out. if you put on that weight too quickly, it'll primarily be fat... which i guess could be useful if you were trying to cut later on. otherwise, slow and steady is the way.