I started going to the gym breh..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Gym life is different, your whole mindset change once you get in shape.

Cmon man talk about it. I read stuff here and online and just tell nggas ain’t in shape. Bc if you really confident certain shyt dont even bother you. No one is a threat to you. Not even on some tough guy shyt but just ….you not in a state to prove something to anybody else

And even moreso if you one of them ones and get women looking (and dudes no diddy). It’s a totally different mind state

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
@Son Goku
:mjpls:

But welcome to The Gym breh

jKKyKN6.png

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
If you're main focus is getting the weight off then watch your diet. Gym may not fix that if you end up drinking 500 calorie drink after a workout.

Diet and exercise. They go together

Sacrifice and Consistency is Key,once You curb those Bad Habits youll wonder why You liked that Stuff in the first place(like me wit Soda and Juice)

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Shawty flamed him lol
If that’s what it takes for you to be doing what you’re already supposed to be doing…then so be it

You should thank her

+as a man you sound sassy as hell…
“ I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still”

Comparing your body to a female is crazy. You want a BBL too?

Nikka u sound sassy asl typing allat get da fucc out my thread fucc nikka

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shawty flamed him lol
If that’s what it takes for you to be doing what you’re already supposed to be doing…then so be it

You should thank her

+as a man you sound sassy as hell…
“ I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still”

Comparing your body to a female is crazy. You want a BBL too?
So what should he had said?

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
If you're main focus is getting the weight off then watch your diet. Gym may not fix that if you end up drinking 500 calorie drink after a workout.

Diet and exercise. They go together

Very true I ain’t really changed my diet but I’ve been slowing losing weight. I figure eating whatever and not going to the gym is worse than eating whatever but still hitting the gym.

And yea I don’t drink during the week anymore only weekends