I started going to the gym breh..

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Cmon man talk about it. I read stuff here and online and just tell nggas ain’t in shape. Bc if you really confident certain shyt dont even bother you. No one is a threat to you. Not even on some tough guy shyt but just ….you not in a state to prove something to anybody else

And even moreso if you one of them ones and get women looking (and dudes no diddy). It’s a totally different mind state

Man on everything right here. Health goes up, outlook on life goes up, self image goes up, confidence goes up, bad food intake goes down, there is no down side to being in shape. Feel comfortable in tank tops and shorts knowing the work you put in shows. Cats gotta do it for themselves 1st, women will notice. One thing I will say atleast for the me the quality of women I look for is different now, gotta find someone who works out on the regular as well and cares about they health.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Very true I ain’t really changed my diet but I’ve been slowing losing weight. I figure eating whatever and not going to the gym is worse than eating whatever but still hitting the gym.

And yea I don’t drink during the week anymore only weekends

What are you trying to do?

Add muscle? Lose weight?

You're seeing some weight loss now but if you want to continue to lose weight and cut/tone up you'll eventually have to adjust your diet and drinking. Or maybe add some cardio

But all in all it's good you're in the gym. Keep going

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
What are you trying to do?

Add muscle? Lose weight?

You're seeing some weight loss now but if you want to continue to lose weight and cut/tone up you'll eventually have to adjust your diet and drinking. Or maybe add some cardio

But all in all it's good you're in the gym. Keep going

Right now I’ve just been doing cardio, walking/ running on the treadmill for about 50 minutes. I’ve never been a gym head so ion wanna try and do workouts and look stupid doing em wrong and shyt. I’d be cool to add muscle but right now I just want to lose my stomach fat and face fat

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Right now I’ve just been doing cardio, walking/ running on the treadmill for about 50 minutes. I’ve never been a gym head so ion wanna try and do workouts and look stupid doing em wrong and shyt. I’d be cool to add muscle but right now I just want to lose my stomach fat and face fat

Plenty of info out here on proper form for workouts, YT is your friend. Also depending on the gym you are at, machines might have QR code to scan to show you how they work. Like other brehs have said losing weight is gonna be mostly done with proper diet. There is absolutely no way to outwork a bad diet. The stomach area is the last place for weight to fall off, once you start seeing definition in your arms and legs, the stomach fat will gradually go. Good that you getting started though.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Everybody in the gym had a Day 1 before, so don't worry about looking stupid.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I gotcha.

I'm a big proponent of cardio so that's cool.

But you should touch some weights. After lifting on and off since I was 14 (I'm 42 now) I am secretly jealous of noobs making newbie gains after a year

ross-perot-simpsons.gif

You'll probably be benching 185 within a year which is respectable.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Plenty of info out here on proper form for workouts, YT is your friend. Also depending on the gym you are at, machines might have QR code to scan to show you how they work. Like other brehs have said losing weight is gonna be mostly done with proper diet. There is absolutely no way to outwork a bad diet. The stomach area is the last place for weight to fall off, once you start seeing definition in your arms and legs, the stomach fat will gradually go. Good that you getting started though.
I’m finna get a grilled Chicc fil a sandwich instead of da fried one today lol.

Everybody in the gym had a Day 1 before, so don't worry about looking stupid.

True dat…Preciate it