I wasn't even aware that 2pac Hit Em Up was technically #1 on the Billboard 100 :wow:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
It's always :flabbynsick: NY niccas who still hold malice towards Pac the most I be noticing that shyt offline to when I talk to some of the olderheads in the barbershop, the ether he was providing back then must have struck a major cord :wow:

Who said anything about malice? Why do y'all nikkas want us to be mad so bad? Back then everything a NY nikka said on a record was taken as a west coast diss cos them nikkas was so paranoid.

Anyway ain't you reppin' the bronx? :confused:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your wack canadian ass don't even belong on a hip hop forum yet you want me to be emotional so bad over this wack nikka with an identity crisis. The thought of new york gets you mad heated huh? Did a real nikka from new york steal ya bytch? :umad:
:russell: im an American working in Canada. Nice try tho.

We know a dead rapper struck your nerve with an 20 yr old diss song. :umad:take that take that

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
:russell: im an American working in Canada. Nice try tho.

We know a dead rapper struck your nerve with an 20 yr old diss song. :umad:take that take that

oh ok so now you're an american. :rudy:

How did a nikka who obviously cried out for our attention and threw a tantrum because he thought we were ignoring him strike a nerve? The same nikka who actually shouted out Boot Camp Click and other NY rappers on the same record???

LOL so even when y'all nikkas hate us you STILL have to give us our props in some way. :ahh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oh ok so now you're an american. :rudy:

How did a nikka who obviously cried out for our attention and threw a tantrum because he thought we were ignoring him strike a nerve? The same nikka who actually shouted out Boot Camp Click and other NY rappers on the same record???

LOL so even when y'all nikkas hate us you STILL have to give us our props in some way. :ahh:
:what: Pac was from New York, he just had beef with NY rappers.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
:mjlol: confused New Yorker. "bububub u from Bronx, how can you back-stab us like Pac"

Keep putting words in my mouth Drake. You the one still harboring animosity towards my city because you probably got clowned or your bytch got took.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
:what: Pac was from New York, he just had beef with NY rappers.

No shyt Sherlock. Water is wet and grass is green. :dahell: Your point?

I been making that point on this board from day one. In the end he identified himself as a west coast rapper therefore he gets referred to as such, dumbass.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No shyt Sherlock. Water is wet and grass is green. :dahell: Your point?

I been making that point on this board from day one. In the end he identified himself as a west coast rapper therefore he gets referred to as such, dumbass.
:mjlol: you aint a rap fan breh. Pac's beef wasn't east vs west. Go back to pop.