Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One of the most loyal females I know is a goth that’s a housewife and she holds it down for homie
I've known a few who were not only good wives but mothers. I used to work in a comic store here in NYC and a black Goth couple used to come in with their daughter all the time. The daughter dressed like a fairy she was a kid. They were really cool we always chopped up.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I've known a few who were not only good wives but mothers. I used to work in a comic store here in NYC and a black Goth couple used to come in with their daughter all the time. The daughter dressed like a fairy she was a kid. They were really cool we always chopped up.
Weird black chicks and black women that are different - whether nerdy or whatever - are the keepers. Problem is they get snatched up real quick. If you find one, make a move or you’ll regret it. I made a move on Gloxina in this very forum because I know how rare a nerdy black woman is. Always shoot your shot. Always.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Don't end up being a character in the movie "The Green Room" .

MV5BMjU1ODQ5NzA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg5MTA5NzE@._V1_.jpg

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Weird black chicks and black women that are different - whether nerdy or whatever - are the keepers. Problem is they get snatched up real quick. If you find one, make a move or you’ll regret it. I made a move on Gloxina in this very forum because I know how rare a nerdy black woman is. Always shoot your shot. Always.
I've been with several the last one wasn't good for my health. Some of them neglect their mental health.

How did that turn out? Good I hope?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I love going to rock concerts. Recently saw HEALTHin Vancouver. The show was dope saw, some brehs and brehettes there.

HEALTHs fanbase is interesting as they cross a lot of different genres.

Electronic rock :ehh:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I've been with several the last one wasn't good for my health. Some of them neglect their mental health.

How did that turn out? Good I hope?
Nah but a nikka gotta try

yeah you have to vet them but if they’re good they‘re some of the best women. Some of them are sluts though so watch out.