I wish errol spence had adrian broners personality

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
AB is a small man moving up to a normal size man's weight class dumb ass comparison

people been hyping spence because the writers have seem him work in the gym, everybody knew he was going to be good, you are moron if you thought otherwise

And ain't shyt legit about Chris Algeri, who did he ever beat to make him legit

He got destroyed just like he was suppose to, unlike Broner who was suppose run through Paulie for the alley hoop

Algieri a former champ...he aint the best, but he was a legit test. He showed guts agains Provodnikov, Manny couldnt keep him down....and gave Amir a solid scrap that some felt Algieri won. People expected Algieri to take Spence to the late rounds.....Spence showed his level and handled him...no one else did it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I prefer for Spence to remain who he is. No reason to resort to buffoonery.

Oh...it's coming:smugbiden:

Spence ain't even made $300k for a bout yet:sas1:

Let that money start rolling in, the accolades keep coming, and he keeps winning...then we will revisit:sas2:

He's already talking much more since beating Algieri on Saturday:mjpls:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh...it's coming:smugbiden:

Spence ain't even made $300k for a bout yet:sas1:

Let that money start rolling in, the accolades keep coming, and he keeps winning...then we will revisit:sas2:

He's already talking much more since beating Algieri on Saturday:mjpls:

Be fair though breh, he got over a major hurdle in putting the division on notice. Some boasting is naturally gonna be in order. Not nothing new for him either as he was calling out One Time less than a year ago. I dont see him going the heel route. I'm thinking he goes the Andre Ward route sans a gold medal but with more power and hopefully less injuries. Humble, clean cut, not too bragadocious, technically sound, etc.. Algeiri was his Arthur Abraham, and now the question is who's going to be his Bika, and eventually his Froch?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algieri a former champ...he aint the best, but he was a legit test. He showed guts agains Provodnikov, Manny couldnt keep him down....and gave Amir a solid scrap that some felt Algieri won. People expected Algieri to take Spence to the late rounds.....Spence showed his level and handled him...no one else did it

Algieri lost to Provodnikov if you ask me, he showed guts, everybody who takes a beating in a ring shows guts. The WBO belt is joke, I swear they just handed the belt to Alverado out of thin air and that' how Provodnikov got it

Manny couldn't keep him down lol Spence is bigger and stronger than Manny so common sense should tell you Algieri had no chance if couldn't stand up to Manny, that fight was a sham, it was straight up circus show he had no business in the ring with manny, most of those knockdowns were flops because Algieri was scared of getting hit. Kahn looked like shyt against him, because I don't think he even trained seriously for him.

Spence real test will be Thurman, I am not a Kell Brook believer either, his fight with Porter was some straight up trash. They should've covered the ring in garbage like it was WCW when the NWO came out. And those europeans he fought aren't any good either.

Algieri was a showcase opponent to make spence look good, he ran through him like superstars are suppose to do inferior fighters.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Everyone is not blessed with a great personality like broner but Spence has zero personality... the goat personality has to be Ricardo mayorga.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Algieri lost to Provodnikov if you ask me, he showed guts, everybody who takes a beating in a ring shows guts. The WBO belt is joke, I swear they just handed the belt to Alverado out of thin air and that' how Provodnikov got it

Manny couldn't keep him down lol Spence is bigger and stronger than Manny so common sense should tell you Algieri had no chance if couldn't stand up to Manny, that fight was a sham, it was straight up circus show he had no business in the ring with manny, most of those knockdowns were flops because Algieri was scared of getting hit. Kahn looked like shyt against him, because I don't think he even trained seriously for him.

Spence real test will be Thurman, I am not a Kell Brook believer either, his fight with Porter was some straight up trash. They should've covered the ring in garbage like it was WCW when the NWO came out. And those europeans he fought aren't any good either.

Algieri was a showcase opponent to make spence look good, he ran through him like superstars are suppose to do inferior fighters.

I agree with most of those points and I aint tryna make Algieri out to be some world dominator, but he was a solid step up to see where spence was at, he handled that test with flying colors. I think he handles Thurman too because Thruman gets on his bike when he gets hit and Spence has good skills at cutting off the ring and will catch Thurman. Boxing sucks these days because they make fans wait years just to make fights that they people are demanding and sumn tellin me we wont see Spence fight the top dawgs for a while. I know Floyd likes Spence, so hopefully Floyd can put some good money up to get one of these big names in the ring wit spence soon.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
spence trying to get that endorsement money. if he keeps the personality he has, he gonna fuk around and land on a wheaties box, or shampoo commercials. he needs to leave that nikkka shyt alone, that shyt aint for everybody.