I wish errol spence had adrian broners personality

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember AB was one fight away from being a household name. And then, Maidana happened.

Spence just beat his first legit opponent. Don't go overboard.

AB is a small man moving up to a normal size man's weight class dumb ass comparison

people been hyping spence because the writers have seem him work in the gym, everybody knew he was going to be good, you are moron if you thought otherwise

And ain't shyt legit about Chris Algeri, who did he ever beat to make him legit

He got destroyed just like he was suppose to, unlike Broner who was suppose run through Paulie for the alley hoop

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
AB is a small man moving up to a normal size man's weight class dumb ass comparison

people been hyping spence because the writers have seem him work in the gym, everybody knew he was going to be good, you are moron if you thought otherwise

And ain't shyt legit about Chris Algeri, who did he ever beat to make him legit

He got destroyed just like he was suppose to, unlike Broner who was suppose run through Paulie for the alley hoop
:dahell:

First MT I didn't make the comparison. Second, 135 is the size of a small man, as is 147 and 154. They may have, and you can apply the exact same logic even more so with Broner, who's won multiple straps.

Algeri is far more legit than anyone else Spence has beat thus far. Good opponent to gauge where a fighter is at. Dunno what that has to do with Broner and Paulie.

If Spence is your new Mayweather, just say that, so I can avoid unneeded conversations with you about him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Spence just gotta keep winning and looking impressive against decent name opponents. Basically just be himself.

No need to be Broner or anyone else in this game.

Promoters and management just gotta move him right. (endorsements, talk shows, tv appearances, etc....)

Not everyone is special like Broner in the sense where he got charisma and engages in constant attention seeking fukery. That path ain't for everyone nor should it be.

Shane became a star and made money by just being a boxer that got in good fights. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

First MT I didn't make the comparison. Second, 135 is the size of a small man, as is 147 and 154. They may have, and you can apply the exact same logic even more so with Broner, who's won multiple straps.

Algeri is far more legit than anyone else Spence has beat thus far. Good opponent to gauge where a fighter is at. Dunno what that has to do with Broner and Paulie.

If Spence is your new Mayweather, just say that, so I can avoid unneeded conversations with you about him.

You did make the comparison you moron. Spence could go all the way to 168 like Ray Leonard he is not a small guy he's a normal size guy

Thomas hearns fought at 147 you wanna call him a small man lol, you are use to seeing guys who started at 130 and 135 fight at welterweights not REAL welterweights

stop talking, what does spence have to do with mayweather, get his dikk out his mouth, everytime you have no facts to back up your dumb ass statements you say things like this

All I did was talk facts about spence clearly being the most skilled at 147 it has nothing to do with who he has fought as of yet it has to do with HIS skillset.

Algeri is trash, the fact you had people calling him a test shows you people don't know shyt about boxing, look at the vegas odds, they know becasue they got real insight from people in the boxing world on fighters and what's going on. Anybody who knew anything about boxing knew spence would kill this guy, just stop it.

Thurman straight up ducked him, taking like he was some cash cow or have some kind of seniority over spence when in fact they are at the same damn level lol

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You did make the comparison you moron. Spence could go all the way to 168 like Ray Leonard he is not a small guy he's a normal size guy

Thomas hearns fought at 147 you wanna call him a small man lol, you are use to seeing guys who started at 130 and 135 fight at welterweights not REAL welterweights

stop talking, what does spence have to do with mayweather, get his dikk out his mouth, everytime you have no facts to back up your dumb ass statements you say things like this

All I did was talk facts about spence clearly being the most skilled at 147 it has nothing to do with who he has fought as of yet it has to do with HIS skillset.

Algeri is trash, the fact you had people calling him a test shows you people don't know shyt about boxing, look at the vegas odds, they know becasue they got real insight from people in the boxing world on fighters and what's going on. Anybody who knew anything about boxing knew spence would kill this guy, just stop it.

Thurman straight up ducked him, taking like he was some cash cow or have some kind of seniority over spence when in fact they are at the same damn level lol
K breh act like normal size male adults walk around at 147 or 154 or even 168. No I was responding to a thread about it.

You are the one who is all of the sudden all on Spence's dikk since oh IDK around the time Floyd (who you love to death), propped him up as being able to beat Thurman.

See look at how flawed your argument is "All I did was talk facts about spence clearly being the most skilled at 147" that's clearly opinion breh....and furthermore of course it has to do with who he's fought so far. See triple G---clearly with the top notch skillset at 160 but there's still ???;s because he hasn't fought any top notch competition, and anyone who knows boxing knows the KO's stop coming when you face upper tier guys.

And above all, why should spence have seniority over Thurman?, because he finally took a step up fight and did what he was supposed to? C'mon fam.

Also your replies are mad emotional, stop catching feels.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="mr. smoke weed, post: 18768156, member: 273"]K breh act like normal size male adults walk around at 147 or 154 or even 168. No I was responding to a thread about it.

You are the one who is all of the sudden all on Spence's dikk since oh IDK around the time Floyd (who you love to death), propped him up as being able to beat Thurman.

See look at how flawed your argument is "All I did was talk facts about spence clearly being the most skilled at 147" that's clearly opinion breh....and furthermore of course it has to do with who he's fought so far. See triple G---clearly with the top notch skillset at 160 but there's still ???;s because he hasn't fought any top notch competition, and anyone who knows boxing knows the KO's stop coming when you face upper tier guys.

And above all, why should spence have seniority over Thurman?, because he finally took a step up fight and did what he was supposed to? C'mon fam.

Also your replies are mad emotional, stop catching feels.[/QUOTE]

Size and weight are two different things. Spence will look bigger than most guys his height he way 170 because he is in shape. Most men in America aren't even six feet stop with the dum talk.

Boxers are normal people now, boxing shape is normal now, stop playing yourself man. Spence isn't a big guy he's not a small one either.

How am I on spence dikk, because I think he can beat Thurman. You are on Thurman's dikk heavy for thinking that is outside of the realm of possibility.

another dumb ass comparison, who disputes that GGG isn't the best at 160, being criticize him for not moving up after dominating a division, stop talking.

I never said Spence had Seniority over Thurman, I said they are at the same level. Which is true, Thurman hasn't done anything to set him above Spence, he could very well be a bust his damn self. He fighting his first real opponent in Porter just now, so stop it.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
A quick google

By country
Country Average male weight Average female weight
South Korea 68.6 kg (151.2 lb) 56.5 kg (124.6 lb)
Sweden 81.9 kg (180.6 lb) 66.7 kg (147.0 lb)
UK – Wales 84.0 kg (185.2 lb) 69.0 kg (152.1 lb)
United States 88.3 kg (194.7 lb) 74.7 kg (164.7 lb)