I wish errol spence had adrian broners personality

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Be fair though breh, he got over a major hurdle in putting the division on notice. Some boasting is naturally gonna be in order. Not nothing new for him either as he was calling out One Time less than a year ago. I dont see him going the heel route. I'm thinking he goes the Andre Ward route sans a gold medal but with more power and hopefully less injuries. Humble, clean cut, not too bragadocious, technically sound, etc.. Algeiri was his Arthur Abraham, and now the question is who's going to be his Bika, and eventually his Froch?
Comparing him to Andre Ward is a MASSSSSSSSIVE compliment. Also equating beating Algeria in a step up fight to Ward beating AA, Bika and Froch in the super 6 is a lil bit disingenuous breh.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Nobody needs Adrien Broner's personality, he got too caught up trying to be like Mayweather.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think Algeri was a step up fight since Spence hasn't fought anyone.....BUT you have to consider the possibility that algeri is already washed. He's 32 yrs old , just lost 3 of his last 4 fights and took some serious damage in the Prov, Manny and Khan fights. I think he's definitely damaged now after the Spence ass whupping but i don't know anyone who was expecting him to really push Spence. Algieri best attribute is boxing and we already knew Spence could box better. It basically was a hyped up opponent served on a platter to Spence

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think Algeri was a step up fight since Spence hasn't fought anyone.....BUT you have to consider the possibility that algeri is already washed. He's 32 yrs old , just lost 3 of his last 4 fights and took some serious damage in the Prov, Manny and Khan fights. I think he's definitely damaged now after the Spence ass whupping but i don't know anyone who was expecting him to really push Spence. Algieri best attribute is boxing and we already knew Spence could box better. It basically was a hyped up opponent served on a platter to Spence
he lost 2 of his last 3 fights to two of the premier boxers in the sport . .

his fight with Amir Khan was closely contested but don't get it twisted the guy was merely a warm-up fight for Pacquiao - and Amir Khan used him for the same exact purpose - most of the people he's fought prior don't even have a WIkipedia page

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
You act like ABs personality is unique. Must of us watch him just to see what extreme he will go to.

Spence should play his lane. People loved Joe Louis.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He doesn't have to be cocky and brash like AB per say that's not his lane. But he could probably be like a Cam Newton maybe entertaining yet still keeping a sorta positive image.

This is how I see Tank Davis setting up his career. He seems like he's actually having fun when he's fighting.

The Bump N Grind shimmy is at the 30 second mark. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is how I see Tank Davis setting up his career. He seems like he's actually having fun when he's fighting.

The Bump N Grind shimmy is at the 30 second mark. :mjlol:

Breh that nikka wrong for that shyt I crack up every time I see it