I wish sex was in the food group, I could use 5 servings today

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I miss it, even though I could hardly call what I had casual:mjcry:

Trying to start my own "trail of tears" after I pump and dump a dozen or so ladies. That God-stroke gonna have them righting Haiku about me:banderas:
I kinda want to find a serious gf
But I don't know how

I just know how to get girls to bed and toss them :to:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kinda want to find a serious gf
But I don't know how

I just know how to get girls to bed and toss them :to:
Try taking chicks back to your place...and denying them sex. Make her laugh, then put her ass out after a few hours.

She will come back. Gotta be hard on them. Especially if they are single mothers, dont give any sex. The fact that they
have a kid or more means they have had enough for a lifetime.

We mad off topic, though:francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You will get attached... Especially if you go back for seconds....

But fwb should not be in your social circle
He should be someone you really don't like, personality wise...

And you should be prepared for the disgust you will feel when:
a) you don't command his attention after he cums
b) He calls you in the middle of the night... Just to come through
c) he leaves right after
d) You are option c
e) you flake on him, he doesn't care because he will call option d

Good vs. bad... Choose wisely friend
You have to basically hate him :mjlol:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
It really depends on whether you're able to have an intimate relationship of this type without wanting more. If that's difficult, then - as sad as it is to say - it's probably not worth it. If, on the other hand, you can just fukk and not want to have a relationship after then go for it, but be as selective as you would finding a BF.

Casual relationships can work out - I've had a couple, and they were mostly rewarding, if a bit wilder than I was expecting. And the girls most certainly did not get attached :ehh:.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I know, strange (and presumably silly question) but how do I get a "friend" with benefits?

I haven't dated in a while (personal reasons), the closest thing to me even connecting with a guy was having back and forth conversation with a guy I met online, who is great and all but living countries apart it doesn't seem realistic, and well; a woman has her needs.

Honestly, I don't want a relationship, I don't want to deal with his emotions or sharing mine. I bought toys etc but sometimes you just need some D (sorry to be uncouth!)

I've had friends hit on me all the time, and I worry about sex making the friendship uncomfortable, and I'm not interested in dating on a romantic level, and toys are boring. Have any of you ever been in this predicament? If so, what did you do? I'm getting fed up here, have me thinking about great past sex with people I do not need to be thinking about! Help me out ladies.
a real spitta :whoo::obama::salute:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I know, strange (and presumably silly question) but how do I get a "friend" with benefits?

I haven't dated in a while (personal reasons), the closest thing to me even connecting with a guy was having back and forth conversation with a guy I met online, who is great and all but living countries apart it doesn't seem realistic, and well; a woman has her needs.

Honestly, I don't want a relationship, I don't want to deal with his emotions or sharing mine. I bought toys etc but sometimes you just need some D (sorry to be uncouth!)

I've had friends hit on me all the time, and I worry about sex making the friendship uncomfortable, and I'm not interested in dating on a romantic level, and toys are boring. Have any of you ever been in this predicament? If so, what did you do? I'm getting fed up here, have me thinking about great past sex with people I do not need to be thinking about! Help me out ladies.
Age and location?:patrice:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I miss it, even though I could hardly call what I had casual:mjcry:

Trying to start my own "trail of tears" after I pump and dump a dozen or so ladies. That God-stroke gonna have them righting Haiku about me:banderas:
Get your car keyed because you took the dikk away
You shouldn't play around with that curve you posess, you're going to get stalked

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get your car keyed because you took the dikk away
You shouldn't play around with that curve you posess, you're going to get stalked
:francis: It happened once. Chick was so nutty she once got hold of my phone and texted my other female friends and one of my sisters (I had her real name in my phone)
that we were a couple.:francis: That wasn't all. We were just friends who fukked. A lot.

You telling me this can get worse?:ohhh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Idk about in T&T but you can use sites/apps like Skout, Zoosk, POF and Meetme.com

Talk to him online for a while so you know he's cool. Let him know you are not looking for a relationship. Hang out a bit to test the chemistry. Have sex when you feel ready.

Set rules and boundaries in the beginning so you are clear.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
@Jisselle

You're telling me you can't find one sexy Trinidad man to insert his cocky in your pum pum? :usure:
I know how you feel though. Best thing to do is to sign up on hook up sites and take it from there. We all have needs. :manny:

Idk about in T&T but you can use sites/apps like Skout, Zoosk, POF and Meetme.com

Talk to him online for a while so you know he's cool. Let him know you are not looking for a relationship. Hang out a bit to test the chemistry. Have sex when you feel ready.

Set rules and boundaries in the beginning so you are clear.

How was the experiencing? Any sexy dark chocolate man you hooked up with? :hamster: