I wish sex was in the food group, I could use 5 servings today

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:francis: It happened once. Chick was so nutty she once got hold of my phone and texted my other female friends and one of my sisters (I had her real name in my phone)
that we were a couple.:francis: That wasn't all. We were just friends who fukked. A lot.

You telling me this can get worse?:ohhh:
Get used by men with huge dycks brehettes

anigif_enhanced-29450-1408589286-14.gif

tumblr_lswsyiRofY1qmxmrao1_r1_400.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Jisselle

You're telling me you can't find one sexy Trinidad man to insert his cocky in your pum pum? :usure:
I know how you feel though. Best thing to do is to sign up on hook up sites and take it from there. We all have needs. :manny:

How was the experiencing? Any sexy dark chocolate man you hooked up with? :hamster:
I forget which one, I think POF has the most catfish. Cockeyed, crosseyed, bowlegged, unproportionally shaped people looking for love.

I was on Zoosk until I saw my father's profile. :merchant: Deleted that with the quickness.

Skout is probably the best for hookups, it has a nice format shows you how close you are to other people in 0.0 miles format.

I met a bunch of cool people. I lived in Jamaica, Queens at the time so there was a lot of island men there.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I forget which one, I think POF has the most catfish. Cockeyed, crosseyed, bowlegged, unproportionally shaped people looking for love.

I was on Zoosk until I saw my father's profile. :merchant: Deleted that with the quickness.

Skout is probably the best for hookups, it has a nice format shows you how close you are to other people in 0.0 miles format.

I met a bunch of cool people. I lived in Jamaica, Queens at the time so there was a lot of island men there.
Oh no. :mjcry:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
You have to basically hate him :mjlol:
:patrice: I feel like this is really the only way though. I had an ahem... situation like this before. He was definitely not the type I'd have a relationship with. NOT the type that I'd want to bring around friends or family. He was however, very attractive and had enough personality to get us through some convo before we got down to business :ehh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Most women are so entirely pitiful and its amusing.:jawalrus:

I often wonder what its like to not know if you are coming or going?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Let's just be honest. You don't want to get attached, so don't think logically about this shyt. Who cares what others think, you trying to get yours and thats what counts.

Find someone and keep it moving. Be straight up and go after what you want and if you find yourself catching feelings then you aren't built for this. Its not easy for women, shyt some men are just as stupid.

You have to be selfish and look out for you and only you, you start thinking lovely dovey shyt, your fukking yourself sideways.

Seriously, you have to be a selfish ass person to really keep it moving. Trust me, i'm that a$$hole.

:russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I haven't dated in a while (personal reasons),
These reasons are probably very important and probably make noncommitted sex a bad idea for you :francis:

Casual sex is NOT for the self-unaware, u have to have a clean emotional plate a clear + honest sense of your feelings. nikka hit u with that henny dikk and u will be asking why he wont marry u in a week :to:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I feel like this is really the only way though. I had an ahem... situation like this before. He was definitely not the type I'd have a relationship with. NOT the type that I'd want to bring around friends or family. He was however, very attractive and had enough personality to get us through some convo before we got down to business :ehh:
:mjlol:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You will get attached... Especially if you go back for seconds....

But fwb should not be in your social circle
He should be someone you really don't like, personality wise...

And you should be prepared for the disgust you will feel when:
a) you don't command his attention after he cums
b) He calls you in the middle of the night... Just to come through
c) he leaves right after
d) You are option c
e) you flake on him, he doesn't care because he will call option d

Good vs. bad... Choose wisely friend

I've always been one of those people that can separate sex from love. I don't think I can be attracted enough to sleep with someone that personality I don't like.
I don't need attention after he cums, that's basically the point, and I can also call him just to come through, and THANK GOD he would leave right after because I'm not looking for cuddles. Everything you described sounds great actually, to each their own I guess.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These reasons are probably very important and probably make noncommitted sex a bad idea for you :francis:

Casual sex is NOT for the self-unaware, u have to have a clean emotional plate a clear + honest sense of your feelings. nikka hit u with that henny dikk and u will be asking why he wont marry u in a week :to:

My sister passed away, it was a rough time for me adapting to her being gone, and moving on with my life. I'm getting over it now, but with work and school and writing the bar soon, I don't have time for a relationship/nor do I desire one. I don't want attachment, just the henny dikk!

Idk about in T&T but you can use sites/apps like Skout, Zoosk, POF and Meetme.com

Talk to him online for a while so you know he's cool. Let him know you are not looking for a relationship. Hang out a bit to test the chemistry. Have sex when you feel ready.

Set rules and boundaries in the beginning so you are clear.

There's not an dating apps specifically for down here, but I can peruse some sites and see if maybe there are users from down here (doubtful).
I tried a dating site once and was bombarded with questionable offers and a ton of weirdos. But thanks for the advice, what you need to do is come down to Trini, eat a doubles with me and find some dudes :smile:

@Jisselle

You're telling me you can't find one sexy Trinidad man to insert his cocky in your pum pum? :usure:
I know how you feel though. Best thing to do is to sign up on hook up sites and take it from there. We all have needs. :manny:

How was the experiencing? Any sexy dark chocolate man you hooked up with? :hamster:

Oh there are tons, but none I find desirable and otherwise we're already friends. I barely go out, maybe I should try that.