Ice Cube Stands On Working With Elon Musk After Fans Call Him Out

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Y'all peanut gallery ass nikkas not putting any money in cube's pockets or supporting his ventures. Sitting online moralizing and pocket watching doesn't do shyt. You can do business with people without endorsing their views or putting them through a purity or litmus test. That's the way shyt works in the real world but the chronically online won't understand it.
So you can be bought and sold. Cool

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
edbedb9a0a3d4ee69c472cfdbea92755_md.jpg

Caitlin Clark is in line to make more history -- the NCAA phenom could become basketball's first-ever $5 million woman, if she accepts a massive deal from Ice Cube's Big3 league ... TMZ Sports has learned.

I'm sure Angel Reese will get the same offer as well
full

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
That militant chit that niccas claim to love only sounds good when you're young and don't have nothing.

Most people with paper/something to lose lean Right.
Yep most of them militant folks from the 60s-90s just wanted a job and some $$$. Then years later after they accumulated some $$$ and status they start leaning hard to the right. It's damn near human nature. You want to protect your wealth and all that militant shyt is out the window.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No he didn't. Unless he had a completely naive understanding of political science like you do. So naive--like all both siders--that he shouldnt be trusted as a black political thought leader so much as a self interrsted opportunist.

Literally anything that is in black peoples political interest in America is counter to the core philosophy of conservatism no matter how badly some of you white worshipping c00ns want to "negotiate" with it and call anything other than that "fear' of seeing what all out white supremacists.

And please spare me the brain dead semantics of Joe Biden and "Democrats" somehow also being white supremacists that yall love to use to project attention away from the Republicans you want to "negotiate" with so badly.

This is a party that will fight tooth and nail against affordable healthcare, abolished affirmative action, wants to raise to retirement age, doesn't even want to continue funding social security, and is on an all put crusade agaibst diversity and equity laws. But yall think they give a single fukk about pushing a government spending law exclusively to "ADOS?"

Snap out of the internet and snap out of your c00n fantasies of southern yee haw conservatives giving a fukk about you more than "Democrats" and brokering negotiations that only benefits you. It aint their view as conservatives and it aint happening.

I wish you "maybe we can get a deal with conservatives" psuedo intellects like Cube can just stfu, Go away, and let those adults who take politics seriously handle this, because yall are not helping anyone but white people and don't even realize it being damn clueless about shyt that's over your head.
Don’t @ me with your long ass “I love Biden” soliloquies :mjlol:

You don’t understand political science even on a basic level. You can’t even grasp the concept that there is no Democratic Party. You have the choice between a Republican Party and a right-wing extremist party.

You wrote a 10 paragraph post and not one sentence was about what the democrats will do for you vote, but instead what they will allow the republicans to do if you don’t vote for them. :scust:

You are effectively a political hostage screaming at people like ice cube who at the very least will be heard. Biden straight up told you “you ain’t black” I can’t take you seriously :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I'm not a republican stop tagging me you scary ass nikka... if you gonna make your point against republicans you dont need to blame others on this site post up policy vs policy...let the works speak for itself... you just mad black people fed up and not listening to a$$holes like your white zaddy biden anymore... no tangibles, no vote..
I really hope he is part of the Biden campaign and actually getting paid for all the dikk riding he’s doing :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Don’t @ me with your long ass “I love Biden” soliloquies :mjlol:

You don’t understand political science even on a basic level. You can’t even grasp the concept that there is no Democratic Party. You have the choice between a Republican Party and a right-wing extremist party.

You wrote a 10 paragraph post and not one sentence was about what the democrats will do for you vote, but instead what they will allow the republicans to do if you don’t vote for them. :scust:

You are effectively a political hostage screaming at people like ice cube who at the very least will be heard. Biden straight up told you “you ain’t black” I can’t take you seriously :mjlol:
He actually did say things Democrats will do for his vote, problem is they aren't enough for you. You obviously don't give a fukk about things like DEI, black history, social security or public education. Let me guess all you want to hear Dems say is they will cut you a million dollar check for reparations.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nobody's asking Cube to be all militant.

Just don't be a fukking c00n. Aligning himself with RFK jr., tucker carlson, etc. Think about it, a good portion of republican voters don't even like tucker, elon and the rest of these MAGA dikkheads.

This is a big problem of these rappers. They are not very smart and they read conspiracy theories. Conspiracies usually portray those uneducated redneck fools as the rebellion against mainstream. Rednecks are "fighting for America's freedom". Since Cube reads conspiracy theories, he thinks MAGA crowd is on the good side of people.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube trying to walk the tight rope

I get it you want your cut

But don’t say it’s for the betterment of black people

Just get your money and stop this fake fighting back on Twitter and get your dough-boy

Take it on the chin and stop the scowl I seen you at that Zionist meeting showing all your teeth

:banderas: