Ice Cube Stands On Working With Elon Musk After Fans Call Him Out

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He actually did say things Democrats will do for his vote, problem is they aren't enough for you. You obviously don't give a fukk about things like DEI, black history, social security or public education. Let me guess all you want to hear Dems say is they will cut you a million dollar check for reparations.
You liar :mjlol:

The democrats told Ice cube they will “see him after the election” which has the same connotation as “you ain’t black” meaning: I don’t have to do anything for your vote, you’re going to vote for me anyway :smugbiden:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
:manny:

U also have this

As former President Donald Trump vies for another term in the White House, he approaches 2024 with a growing contingent of hip-hop artists as vocal supporters.

While former presidential candidate Kanye "Ye" West has a years-long history of expressing admiration for Trump—and sporting a red Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat to erase any doubt—he hasn't stood alone among rappers.

Lil Wayne, DaBaby, Kodak Black, Chief Keef, Benny the Butcher and Waka Flocka Flame are just a few of the stars who have shown their support for the Republican front-runner, with each announcement becoming less of a shock than the one before it. Lil Wayne and Kodak Black were pardoned by Trump for separate firearms offenses.

Even YG—known for his anti-Trump anthem "F*** Donald Trump"—has dramatically softened his stance on the former host of The Apprentice, citing the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) as a reason "Black people forgave him" after a period of skepticism.

rappers-supporting-donald-trump.webp

STOP BELIEVING IN RAPPERS AND ENTERTAINERS LIKE THEY SOME POWERFUL FORCE FOR OUR COMMUNITY… THEY ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THEY OWN POSITION THEY MAKE
Most of these names made music about killing another black man. They are trash human beings and whoever considered these people as role models really has nothing going in their life.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Black people are on Twitter everyday making millions for say cheese raphouse tv shaderoom etc.

But we draw the line at cubes's basketball league being on Twitter?

This is the bottom line.

The dude asked Cube why he doing business with Twitter...WHILE ON TWITTER!!

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is the bottom line.

The dude asked Cube why he doing business with Twitter...WHILE ON TWITTER!!
Cube on Twitter isn't the end of the world considering how many channels still work there. Him affiliating with media scumbags and retarded politicians is the problem.

Shaking hands with politicians who claim they see ghosts and know where aliens are at... Sorry but for middle aged men to do this is just embarrassing.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You liar :mjlol:

The democrats told Ice cube they will “see him after the election” which has the same connotation as “you ain’t black” meaning: I don’t have to do anything for your vote, you’re going to vote for me anyway :smugbiden:
You just throwing out catch phrases and no policies. You didn't even address DEI or none of the other shyt. :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one should be surprised about anything this guy does.

That militant chit that niccas claim to love only sounds good when you're young and don't have nothing.

Most people with paper/something to lose lean Right.
There's leaning somewhat to the right and then there's leaning so hard to the right that you fall in with people who believe you're inherently inferior. And want you wiped out. Every Black person has something to lose, and cozying up w/ people like Musk will hasten that loss.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Cube ain’t really been the same since he did that song with Korn back in the day

Nah I would go with the whole George Clinton "g funk" dikkrid...I mean era. Dude's menace to Amerikkka persona ended up getting squashed the moment he got ho'ed by Khalid Muhammad, got treated like Sonic losing his rings when he got the beats by Solo, and got shytted on by a rapper with Common Sense :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah I would go with the whole George Clinton "g funk" dikkrid...I mean era. Dude's menace to Amerikkka persona ended up getting squashed the moment he got ho'ed by Khalid Muhammad, got treated like Sonic losing his rings when he got the beats by Solo, and got shytted on by a rapper with Common Sense :wow:
He been like this ever since the VA for Franklin in GTA 5 whooped his ass.
280px-Franklin.png

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why won’t he come out and admit he’s a Republican? What’s this in the closet Republican game he’s playing?:laff:

Musk is still denying he's a republican, He swears He's just a good ole centrist so it makes sense
that ice cube isn't repping republican with his full chest as well as though they are actually fooling anyone:mjlol:

if they were any more right wing,they would fall to the right of Mussolini and Viktor orban

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Y'all peanut gallery ass nikkas not putting any money in cube's pockets or supporting his ventures. Sitting online moralizing and pocket watching doesn't do shyt. You can do business with people without endorsing their views or putting them through a purity or litmus test. That's the way shyt works in the real world but the chronically online won't understand it.
Black people used to be on code. I remember when we had Tommy Hilfiger scrambling off the RUMOR of racism. Elon's company has been convicted of racism in court, he pushes anti Black propaganda daily on Twitter, and Black folk won't divest.

Lots of people divest from or boycott unethical companies for moral reasons. It's called principles. Cube has shown himself to have none in this case.