If you still shopping at Walmart you LAWST

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
I mostly shop at Costco or Whole Foods and occasionally Kroger. But I stopped by Walmart today to get some small items. I don’t know how y’all do it :francis: people shopping there looked and smelled decrepit. People walking past me smelling like nasty cigarettes or strong BO :scust: Not having shyt in stock. Useless ass employees. Compared to Costco Walmart is:trash: status

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
When I just HAVE TO go, I legit will not go to Walmart after 8:00AM. Early morning is a breeze to navigate. The most interesting part is I’ve been in Walmarts all across the country and the culture is the same no matter where I was.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tom dubois as ninja

f91707f859484be4ab10f07d251e5428.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i live in a semi-poppin area so i never really get the complaints about wal-mart, i don't see a plethora of bums there lol. they do be out of stock but i usually go there late night so that might be the main reason.

yeah it definitely depends on the area…the one I stop by when I HAVE to isn’t too bad at all…just crowded…the other one I used to go to YEARS ago was just on the news cuz cops had on a low “speed” chase in the damn parking lot

Daps
yeah it definitely depends on the area…the one I stop by when I HAVE to isn’t too bad at all…just crowded…the other one I used to go to YEARS ago was just on the news cuz cops had on a low “speed” chase in the damn parking lot

the main one i go to always has a cop in the front of the lot lol. i actually live close to 2 walmarts, neither is bad.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't shop @ Walmart unless I absolutely have to go there...

But, in defense of others, some to many people may not have a choice but shop @ Walmart. People gotta go where their budget tell them to go! It is what it is! *shrugs*

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I mostly shop at Costco or Whole Foods and occasionally Kroger. But I stopped by Walmart today to get some small items. I don’t know how y’all do it :francis: people shopping there looked and smelled decrepit. People walking past me smelling like nasty cigarettes or strong BO :scust: Not having shyt in stock. Useless ass employees. Compared to Costco Walmart is:trash: status
I was in wal mart today and walked past a white bytch who smelled like pure dookey…guts must of been bubbling and let one off, shyt smelled like a cheese :scust: