If you still shopping at Walmart you LAWST

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Useless ass employees
You tried looking up, OP? There are signs telling you where everything is.
full

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely depends on the area. There’s 2 walmarts in my area and the one in the nicer more developed part of town is OK

the one on the other side is just as big but they got 3rd party security roaming 24/7, people at the door checking EVERYBODY’s cart like they stole half the shyt in there, and a myriad of bummy shoppers and loud ass kids

First time I went to that one I walked in as some dude who couldn’t have been any younger than 40 stealing a purple children’s bike talking about some “this mine I came in here with this!” :mjlol:

I personally prefer target :mjpls:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
WALMART >>>>>>>>

Easy-to-approach 5s and 6s in bonnets and booty shorts for the Summer, tight pants and pajamas for the winter. :ohlawd:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mostly shop at Costco or Whole Foods and occasionally Kroger. But I stopped by Walmart today to get some small items. I don’t know how y’all do it :francis: people shopping there looked and smelled decrepit. People walking past me smelling like nasty cigarettes or strong BO :scust: Not having shyt in stock. Useless ass employees. Compared to Costco Walmart is:trash: status

I hate walmart for groceries. not only are a lot of their selections inferior, but they aren't even cheap compared to every other grocery store I go to:

costco
food 4 less (kroger)
aldi

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the ONLY redeeming quality walmart has is walmart-pay. and that allows me to order from the crib and sit in the parking lot and have them bring me my shyt in 30 minutes since walmart is only 4 minutes away.

walmart pay also gets me 5.25% cash back on all my purchases since my credit card classifies that app as online shopping, so I get the max cash back

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I’m having motion and Wal-Mart is still my go to spot to shop, the prices are great and it’s convenient to my home.