If you still shopping at Walmart you LAWST

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I mostly shop at Costco or Whole Foods and occasionally Kroger. But I stopped by Walmart today to get some small items. I don’t know how y’all do it :francis: people shopping there looked and smelled decrepit. People walking past me smelling like nasty cigarettes or strong BO :scust: Not having shyt in stock. Useless ass employees. Compared to Costco Walmart is:trash: status
Uh, get the Walmart app and get your products delivered in 1-2 days free shipping :dahell:

No one HAS to walk into Walmart if they don’t want to.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are some nicer Walmarts. When I lived with my parents there the Walmart across the street was pretty bad, but the one about 7 miles away was probably one of the nicest i've seen.

When I moved into my second apartment, the Walmart there was decent as well.

Where I live now Target is closer so its much more convenient to just go there. Overall the vibe of Walmart just seems off. In that place you also notice people don't care as much about presentation. I don't most of my shopping (especially grocery shopping) online so I don't go to these stores often anyway.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Target has monopoly over where i live so we're forced to shop at target the whole city has nothing but target stores:pachaha:
I have a Target and Walmart literally in the same shopping center. I would avoid Walmart simply because of the stigma (and because the one time I went to a different Walmart it was ratchet as hell and I was actually scared for my life:hhh:), but I actually have a good Walmart! Normal well-mannered people, clean store, always fully stocked, customer service actually answers the phone, etc! It’s just too busy.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Neighborhood market across the street from me. fukk I look like driving to another grocery store to feel upper class. c00n shyt

:camby:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
If you're fortunate enough to have a Sprouts in your area GO THERE. Everytime I go it's some fine ass women shopping :noah: shyt got to the point I started thinking I need to make sure my fit is on point :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If you're fortunate enough to have a Sprouts in your area GO THERE. Everytime I go it's some fine ass women shopping :noah: shyt got to the point I started thinking I need to make sure my fit is on point :mjlol:
I've heard of this store I'll have to check it out

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You tried looking up, OP? There are signs telling you where everything is.
full
"I didn't know this was the express lane :hubie: " ass nikka :russ:

Daps

the walmart i spoke on is actually right across the street from a sprouts, and both are 2 blocks away from whole foods lol. i usually go to sprouts when i'm on a low carb kick, they got all kinds of specialty items there. super pricey though

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I mostly shop at Costco or Whole Foods and occasionally Kroger. But I stopped by Walmart today to get some small items. I don’t know how y’all do it :francis: people shopping there looked and smelled decrepit. People walking past me smelling like nasty cigarettes or strong BO :scust: Not having shyt in stock. Useless ass employees. Compared to Costco Walmart is:trash: status
I agree. Every time I walk into a Walmart or Dollar Tree, the poverty crushes my spirit.

So many poor life decisions on display.