If you were a blue chip prospect, what college would you choose?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I have 10 relatives that have played college football (older brother, 4 1st cousins, both of my mom's litte brothers & 3 2nd cousins) and they told me that the recruiting process is ELECTRIC and FUN AS HELL. I currently have relatives that play at Louisville, Nebraska, Wake Forest & NC State.

Let's say it's for football and basketball, you can choose your position, and so nikkas won't just come in rattling off their favorite team, you have to choose your top 3:patrice:

For me it'd be....

Football (RB)-

UGA: The Dawgs be hoarding beast ass running backs:mindblown: These nikkas had Chubb, Michel, Keith Marshall & Gurley ON ONE TEAM:damn:

Stanford: Pro-style offense, I can get used in all 3 ways, running, catching out the backfield AND pass blocking, and if my career doesn't go to the next level I have a good degree to take me into the professional world

Wisconsin: They use a power blocking scheme & ALWAYS got some nasty o-line. Wisconsin RBs get kinda exposed in the NF because of how raw their offensive line is.

Basketball (SG)-

Duke-I'm pretty much guaranteed to make it to the league, and their alumni network is 2nd to none, Duke players eat for YEARS after they leave

Kentucky-Coach Cal is gonna shoe me into the league lol

Arizona-They always got good players, and apparently they drop a nice bag

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
The recruiting process is amazing, highkey a part of me misses it and I run track. Imagine it'd be even crazier with Football or Basketball. For Track there's nowhere I'd rather be than where I am now.

If I played football I'd pick Stanford(was never allowed to play football growing up, so idk my position). Considered going here for track even though they didn't show much interest in me for recruiting. Great team + top tier academics + great weather and campus, + wife material girls everywhere + good location. It's pretty close to a perfect school lol

If I played basketball(slightly undersized combo guard) I'd pick Duke for similar reasons to Stanford. High level academics, but you can still be league bound as well and get all the girls you want. Primetime, everyone will have their eyes on you and crowds will be hype everywhere you go basically. Having the chance to win it all is big too.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Depends on what position in football

Quarterback - USC or UCLA

If your a quarterback you go to a pac 10 school. Their QBs always seem to be overrated and you can go 8-4 and still be a top QB prospect.

Running back - OSU

Guaranteed multiple 50 yard highlight reel runs and you will be fresh every game.

WR - Oklahoma State

Any Big 12 school would be fine because they don't play defense. They always have a top 5 WR.

Tight ends - Michigan.

Jim Harbaugh runs a heavy tight end centric offense. If Jim could run an all tight end offense with a 6'5 220 white boy at every position he would h would. Even had a tight end take hand off last year

Oline - Wisconsin

I was gonna say Notre Dame because they have the best draft pedigree for lineman but I'd kill that red faced cac Brian Kelly if he started screaming in my face.

Defense - Doesn't really matter. Bama if you are top 5 at your position. You'll win 2 national titles and be drafted off name recognition alone

NCAA basketball

Easy, there is only one choice
987-mjm032418michfsu80jpg-adeb633874ea85fa.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Basketball (Point Guard)

-St. John’s
* If I make them successful again, the media will follow ( newsday, ny times, the New Yorker, NY post and daily news already covers the team)

* I’ve met enough high profile alumni to know I would be set for life (especially in NYC and D.C)

Football ( Quarterback)

-USC

* Los Angeles is better than every SEC location (if Georgia was in Atlanta that would be different).

* That alumni base is powerful as hell and the pac 12 produces crazy NFL talent.