If you were a blue chip prospect, what college would you choose?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Probably the U or -- if I'm going HBCU route -- Prairie View A&M.

Depends on position though. If I'm an OL? Wisconsin. DL? Clemson. DB? LSU, Miami, etc. If my focus is post-playing career? Then I have to look at either Stanford or one of the service academies.

But in all honesty, I'd rather walk-on. The recruiting process disgusts me nowadays and the only reason I'd partake is to earn a scholarship and avoid student loans.

If I was a for sure can't miss prospect -- meaning, no matter where I go, I've giving the work/business to ANY AND ALL comers because I'm that good -- I'd rather walk-on somewhere. Doesn't matter where I am.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Are y'all choosing position based on y'all real some or fantasy?

I don't follow college football like that but for basketball I'd say Syracuse or UConn. UNC would be there but half the state is family so I couldn't enjoy any box without the risk of later finding out that's Cousin Such and Such's daughter.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Football: ND or Ohio State

basketball: university of Illinois if you win a NCAA tourtment with U of I and you are from the state of Illinois you will be a GOD :blessed::ohlawd::banderas:

Daps
If I’m a one and done basketball player I’d go to an hbcu if I could get 4-5 other 5 stars to join me

If I'm a one and done player I don't even need 4 or 5 players to join me. I'm dominating the HBCU league regardless. My stock ain't dropping and I get that HBCU life :ahh: