If you were a blue chip prospect, what college would you choose?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Are y'all choosing position based on y'all real some or fantasy?

I don't follow college football like that but for basketball I'd say Syracuse or UConn. UNC would be there but half the state is family so I couldn't enjoy any box without the risk of later finding out that's Cousin Such and Such's daughter.

If I were looking at a school solely on the :noah: :shaq: factor, I'd definitely go to an HBCU.

But I'm trying to choose a school based on academics as well as its stature as a pro factory for my position of choice.

As for basketball? I'm looking at Kansas, UVA or maybe even Louisville.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
In my honest opinion, you shouldn't go to Alabama unless you're on the line or you're a Reciever or Linebacker.

1. Their DB's get exposed vs. QBs that can throw unless they're actually legit and they'll be warming the bench for a good minute.
  2. Even average Bama receivers get hyped up just for being fast. nikkas can run nothing but go routes and be touted as the next Randy Moss:mjlol:.
  3. They create animals at Linebacker and on the defensive line.
On Topic,

Basketball: North Carolina just because Jordan went there and their uniforms are dope as shyt. That Carolina blue is just amazing to look at.

Football(WR):
  1. Alabama
  2. Florida State
  3. Oklahoma
Football(QB):
  1. UCLA
  2. Miami
  3. Florida State
  4. North Carolina
Football(DB):
  1. Auburn
  2. Ohio State
  3. Miami
  4. UNC
  5. Iowa
Football(HB):
  1. Auburn
  2. Florida State
  3. Miami

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Basketball I would choose USC that LA lifestyle and no high expectations :blessed:

Football I would Standford just in case I don't go pro I would still have the degree :ehh: