Cali
On the next episode of....

maxresdefault.jpg

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Man listen....that age gap got an age gap.

:mjlol: This child predator is still getting jobs. I wonder what color he is.

And, how is it that he started dating his wife at 41, but now he is 48. But in the article, the child's age only jumped 3 years (16 to 19). Maybe I didn't read this right.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I would understand if he had one little hot 18 year old GF he randomly met out and about and bagged her.

But this fool is obviously preying on barely legal women, he might have some type of after school nonprofit he runs and meets these HS girls. Breh is wild and this can't be a major city, he woulda been caught up by now. Definitely in some 2nd or 3rd tier city where this shyt might still slide today.

That Coli 'hero' Tariq is in this same boat

He was like 45 when he got with his 19 year old gf/wife

Your hate for Tariq Nasheed is only surpassed by your stupidity. Tariq was late 30s when he got with Peanut like it's any of your business. She is now late 20s and he is late 40s. Married with a beautiful family. You hate seeing a brotha holding it down with a beautiful wife and nice kids I see.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would understand if he had one little hot 18 year old GF he randomly met out and about and bagged her.

But this fool is obviously preying on barely legal women, he might have some type of after school nonprofit he runs and meets these HS girls. Breh is wild and this can't be a major city, he woulda been caught up by now. Definitely in some 2nd or 3rd tier city where this shyt might still slide today.

Your hate for Tariq Nasheed is only surpassed by your stupidity. Tariq was late 30s when he got with Peanut like it's any of your business. She is now late 20s and he is late 40s. Married with a beautiful family. You hate seeing a brotha holding it down with a beautiful wife and nice kids I see.

:pachaha: Based on your 'logic' your celebrity crush is still old enough to be his wife's father, but I'm the stupid one.

No hate, just stating the obvious. To each their own.