I’m 48 and hesitant to bring my 19-year-old wife to the office party

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
:mjlol: This child predator is still getting jobs. I wonder what color he is.

And, how is it that he started dating his wife at 41, but now he is 48. But in the article, the child's age only jumped 3 years (16 to 19). Maybe I didn't read this right.
2 different women:whoa: girls.

3 jobs & 2 high school sophomores and he still hasn't learned his lesson:sitdown:.

Not gonna be satisfied until he's institutionalized getting his wig split or cheeks busted.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:pachaha: Based on your 'logic' your celebrity crush is still old enough to be his wife's father, but I'm the stupid one.

No hate, just stating the obvious. To each their own.
No where in the world is late 40s with a teeanger the same as late 40s with a woman almost 30. You are a hater and probably wish you had Tariq's life and wife.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I would understand if he had one little hot 18 year old GF he randomly met out and about and bagged her.

But this fool is obviously preying on barely legal women, he might have some type of after school nonprofit he runs and meets these HS girls. Breh is wild and this can't be a major city, he woulda been caught up by now. Definitely in some 2nd or 3rd tier city where this shyt might still slide today.

Your hate for Tariq Nasheed is only surpassed by your stupidity. Tariq was late 30s when he got with Peanut like it's any of your business. She is now late 20s and he is late 40s. Married with a beautiful family. You hate seeing a brotha holding it down with a beautiful wife and nice kids I see.
Like that's any better? Why the fukk is a nikka in his late 30's dating a teenager? :scust:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
She was 19 when they got together and even if I go with your take he was 38/39(althought I think he was 40, because he's pushing 50 now)
Like that's any better? Why the fukk is a nikka in his late 30's dating a teenager? :scust:

Look at these hating ass nikkas mad at a hetero, united Black family :russ:

This is a beautiful Black family and there's nothing wrong with Tariq or Peanut's union.

tariq-nasheed-family.JPG

You nikkas probably prefer same sex marriages and don't understand why Tariq got with Peanut :pachaha:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Look at these hating ass nikkas mad at a hetero, united Black family :russ:

This is a beautiful Black family and there's nothing wrong with Tariq or Peanut's union.

tariq-nasheed-family.JPG

You nikkas probably prefer same sex marriages and don't understand why Tariq got with Peanut :pachaha:
Why his white mother in law isn't in the picture?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Why his white mother in law isn't in the picture?
Ask Tariq. I know you follow him.

And I'll break it down more why Tariq got with Peanut and not an older woman like a couple of brehs think is better.

It's obvious Tariq:

1. Wanted more kids so he wanted a woman open to it
2. He wanted to date and travel with his woman for 6-7 years before tying the knot and starting a family
3. He didn't want a woman who was divorced or had kids
4. He wanted a chick who would look good as hell and isn't already falling off

If Tariq was in his late 30s while searching for this type of woman, he already knew he couldn't wife a chick in her 30s. A lot of women already got kids, been married or just don't want to wait 6-7 years to have their first kid in that age range.

They are also deep into their career and lifestyle and would not fit Tariq's flexible, entrepreneurial life where he takes a flight to Hawaii like it's nothing. Most career women can't do that shyt or don't wanna do it. They want to work

Tariq's dating age range was late teens to early/mid 20s. Peanut was so qualified and came correct at her age, he had to wife her. Yall just looking at Tariq but fail to see how Peanut was clearly wifey material and on point which is why she got the ring and lifestyle.