I'm A Black Christian

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
How does it feel to be an idiot

Are you aware you're brainwashed to believe an unproven myth that controls you with fear. Strips you from accountability by calling you sinners, sells you an invisible product you aren't allowed to question?

Look. The condescending Atheist keyboard militia has arrived

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Are you aware you're brainwashed to believe an unproven myth that controls you with fear. Strips you from accountability by calling you sinners, sells you an invisible product you aren't allowed to question?
I'm aware that I am responsible for all of my own actions whether influenced or not and that even sinners will be redeemed in the end because every human soul will eventually be saved whether you are a believer or not, God is just that forgiving. Think of hell as more of prison or time out.

I'm not being sold anything because I don;t buy anything, I don't give tithes nikka god don't need my money:mjlol: He just wants us all to acknowledge his place as creator and live by his guidelines

I'm not conditioned for anything because I don't go to church and tithe, I study the bible myself at home with my girlfriend and go to Church occasionally but I don't let another man interpret the word for me.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
When is your invisible sky God coming back to take you and the other believers to paradise and doom the rest of us to some sort of cthulian nightmare? :lupe:
The way things are going with Russia and the economy, a lot sooner than you would think:jawalrus:

Also you're not doomed at least not for eternity, if you actually read the bible you will see it says Jesus will save ALL of humanity, sinners included. The faithful will be protected first though, I got the premium human package with express salvation:dame:

Ness

Banned
Daps
It feels like I fly airplanes for a living because God gave me the intelligence and will to do so
:mjlol: u r fukkin retarded

Can u let me kno tho, how does God decide how he distributes talent and intelligence? Why rnt some of his most faithful believers not as smart or talented as others that would be considered heathens?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
do ya use the bible to submit to a white authority in the sky like most black folks?? :mjpls:

or do ya use it to empower yourself like every other group.... :myman:

20:22....

I don't use the bible like a tool, that is humanity's problem. I follow and study it, I went back to Christianity after realizing the major role my people play in it and actually understanding The Bible's timeline and place in history.