I'm A Black Christian

Ness

Banned
Daps
Look. The condescending Atheist keyboard militia has arrived
nikka stfu. I hate how yall mothafukkas act like babies when it comes to religion. Thats cuz yall lowkey insecure about ur belief becuz u kno it dont make no goddamn sense.

I can call a nikka an idiot for every other thing, but when it comes to religion suddenly dat make me a snobbish condescending individual?

nikka take the criticism like a man :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask me anything:win:
scumbag-god-compilation_o_981216.jpg

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
It feels like I fly airplanes for a living because God gave me the intelligence and will to do so

no, that was you. You are a god of what you are, you can call it your genius or a gift God gave you but just know it's YOU, not a sky daddy. You worked hard you did the do, stop giving credit to this invisible force that would all kids of 3 years old to be killed by cancer. It's nature

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
:mjlol: u r fukkin retarded

Can u let me kno tho, how does God decide how he distributes talent and intelligence? Why rnt some of his most faithful believers not as smart or talented as others that would be considered heathens?
We are all given intelligence, it's how you use it that determines where you go in life. For example, my brother is a genius but is a 28 year old truck driver because he chose to be in that street life, I am slightly above average in intelligence but I have discipline, hence I now have my pilot's license and start flying for the military next year. I believe god told me to go this route through events in my life and following it has made my life better than I could have dreamed.

I used to be like you, looking down on the religious, then I grew up and realized that I don't know shyt about anything and a higher power is at play, once you take your ego out of the equations you can see how everything is

Ness

Banned
Daps
We are all given intelligence, it's how you use it that determines where you go in life. For example, my brother is a genius but is a 28 year old truck driver because he chose to be in that street life, I am slightly above average in intelligence but I have discipline, hence I now have my pilot's license and start flying for the military next year. I believe god told me to go this route through events in my life and following it has made my life better than I could have dreamed.

I used to be like you, looking down on the religious, then I grew up and realized that I don't know shyt about anything and a higher power is at play, once you take your ego out of the equations you can see how everything is
Ok, so u think God is real becuz u followed some imaginary guidelines he gave u and r now a happy pilot :pachaha: So if im a happy pilot and even more successful at it then u but not a believer, what does that mean? I didnt follow Gods orders like u cuz I dont believe in the nikka, so why did he bless me more than u? :jbhmm:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
no, that was you. You are a god of what you are, you can call it your genius or a gift God gave you but just know it's YOU, not a sky daddy. You worked hard you did the do, stop giving credit to this invisible force that would all kids of 3 years old to be killed by cancer. It's nature
I am a PIECE of god and so is everyone else, cancer and illness is an ailment of men that we inflict on ourselves with chemicals and a toxic way of life. Cancer is only just now showing up in abundance, you can't blame god for the creations of men. Like Europe during the bubonic plague, those nasty b*stards had it coming and so do we with our regretful ways but even through all that god is like Oprah

EVERYBODY gettin saved:blessed:

People can call me idiot but in heaven we'll be calling each other brother:jawalrus:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
How are you a Christian celebrating pagan holidays?
I don't anymore, honestly bruh a lot of Christians are ignorant to that type of stuff, I was up until a year ago. The churches are apart of the state machine and corrupt the word(some of them) just like how we say Sunday is the lord's day when it's really saturday