I'm A Black Christian

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Why didn't God free the slaves when they prayed to be free? :lupe:

Is church a good place to fukk hoes?
1) From what I gather in the book we broke a covenant we made with god and as a result were sent into servitude or "slavery"

I'm still actually looking into this, the bible seems to be suggesting that AA actually ain't from Africa which is interesting to me because I've been looking into Olmec culture a lot and old European explorers righting about going to Egypt and sailing from Africa to a land with other black folk. The bible seems to fill in gaps of info and history the white man corrupted,

2) yes, that don't me do it though:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don't anymore, honestly bruh a lot of Christians are ignorant to that type of stuff, I was up until a year ago. The churches are apart of the state machine and corrupt the word(some of them) just like how we say Sunday is the lord's day when it's really saturday

So your lord's day is on SATURN'S DAY????????

Hmmmmmm . Sound like youre still a paganist

Do you know what Saturnalia is ???

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask me anything:win:
on 9-11, the plane hijackers prayed to god that they would succeed in their mission

after they hit the buildings, the people above the impact prayed to god that they would survive

my question is, is god a sick fukk? or are you all just talking into thin air and wasting your time?

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
1) From what I gather in the book we broke a covenant we made with god and as a result were sent into servitude or "slavery"

I'm still actually looking into this, the bible seems to be suggesting that AA actually ain't from Africa which is interesting to me because I've been looking into Olmec culture a lot and old European explorers righting about going to Egypt and sailing from Africa to a land with other black folk. The bible seems to fill in gaps of info and history the white man corrupted,

2) yes, that don't me do it though:birdman:

Covenant like what the Hebrew Israelites talk about? We were slaves and tossed from nation to nation? How come other groups commit acts of genocide yet reap all the rewards on Earth?

Also, is Jesus black?

Think I might volunteer at the church to holla at some chicks. :youngsabo:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
So your lord's day is on SATURN'S DAY????????

Hmmmmmm . Sound like youre still a paganist

Do you know what Saturnalia is ???
The Sabbath was given to Israelites, gentiles and the synagogue have twisted the meanings around to the point where you think Saturn's day is of some meaning to me:stop:

The romans and other gentiles named the days not god, I don't care what others call it but I know it is the 6th day when god finished his work

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The Sabbath was given to Israelites, gentiles and the synagogue have twisted the meanings around to the point where you think Saturn's day is of some meaning to me:stop:

The romans and other gentiles named the days not god, I don't care what others call it but I know it is the 6th day when god finished his work

So since you know about romans , do you know what Saturnalia is ?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
on 9-11, the plane hijackers prayed to god that they would succeed in their mission

after they hit the buildings, the people above the impact prayed to god that they would survive

my question is, is god a sick fukk? or are you all just talking into thin air and wasting your time?
Here's what I know, there is our father in heaven and there is what is known as the god of earth, SATAN

If you are not praying to God through his son Jesus/yashusha then you are by default praying to Satan and yes Satan is a "sick fukk"

The difference is Jesus, a Christian isn't a Christian for picking up a bible or walking in church, what makes you a Christian is accepting that yahweh as having one son and accepting him into your life

I don't always talk or whatever, god is all knowing so he knows what he wants and needs, I rarely pray fro myself, my prayers usually go towards helping someone else because I know god's already got me:yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
OP i don't know why you posted this thread. You're going to get nothing but hateful vitrol and laughter. Idk why some of these nikkas are so angry :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's what I know, there is our father in heaven and there is what is known as the god of earth, SATAN

If you are not praying to God through his son Jesus/yashusha then you are by default praying to Satan and yes Satan is a "sick fukk"

The difference is Jesus, a Christian isn't a Christian for picking up a bible or walking in church, what makes you a Christian is accepting that yahweh as having one son and accepting him into your life

I don't always talk or whatever, god is all knowing so he knows what he wants and needs, I rarely pray fro myself, my prayers usually go towards helping someone else because I know god's already got me:yeshrug:
the usual christian 'i cant answer this but i know jesus loves me and god watches me, even tho ive never interacted with them, its OK because i read this book and now im a delusional clown, blah blah blah"

grow up, breh :mjlol:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
So since you know about romans , do you know what Saturnalia is ?
Christmas I thin and as I said I won't be celebrating those holidays if possible, I already don't fukk with Easter, never did somethin was always fishy to me about it even as a kid. I bet you felt the same way, I don't think it;s an accident, we all have tuition and some of choose to let out egos tell us we know what's right and normal so we get lead astray like I did and so many others have. That same intuition had me searching through religions and spiritual believes for close to 3 years and I ALWAYS got lead back to Christianity. Eventually you get tired of the tug of war between the bible and Satan, and trust me if you're not with God then the devil can and will manipulate you

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Have you read the bible, I said the same things half a year ago until my sense kicked in and I actually read it myself

Changed my whole attitude:wow:

I did. The protagonist is cool as fukk. But that tragic ending:mjcry:. I give it 3/5 stars but as far as young adult fantasy novels go the spiritual successor called the "quran" is just so much better. Better main character, cooler cameos, better plot too

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
the usual christian 'i cant answer this but i know jesus loves me and god watches me, even tho ive never interacted with them, its OK because i read this book and now im a delusional clown, blah blah blah"

grow up, breh :mjlol:
You callin me delusional and being condescending but I need to grow up?:mjpls:

Call me delusional but since I've been saved I've never felt safer and more sure of my life, which is why I ain't mad at ya'll:sas1:

Also I just answered that the best I could, you seem like you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Also are you suggesting God enabled them to execute 9/11? If so I think someone did and it was most likely The Synagogue and it's members so in a way a god by another name did allow and encourage it