Im so happy the most high made me an artist. I would kill myself if I was a avg person

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like seriously if i didn't have the talent to create dope shyt i wouldn't have nothing to strive for. I would be content working some wack corporate job living some fake lifestyle.

Do u know how freeing it is to wake up and actually be yourself? its a blessing.

Its dope to have talent. I dont wanna be some boring ass avg motherfukker man. Im about to have so much paper I can now do what I've always dream of. Travel the world and paint murals...tag walls...street art...playing with different styles , techniques, subjects

Im painting originals now in acrylic....about to get into tattoos....

My shyt is blazing hot...im the only real artist from my generation. Whos actually making dope shyt?

what tattoo artist think like this...come on man...im a motherfukking genius...motherfukking innovator man...im not some troll either..im actually the real deal live in the motherfukking flesh...im that nikka...i might not be shyt in yall world but im a god in mine...

freehand....color pencil and a black sharpie...

and the list goes on.....

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should set up shop on your local street corner, hang your artwork on display. then play this song in the background, put some shades on, stand there with your hands on your hips staring at the moon like :dame: "what you looking at? i run the night". i'm sure everyone important will take notice.

Last edited: