Im so happy the most high made me an artist. I would kill myself if I was a avg person

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got somebody on IG trolling me calling me the n word and showing me nudes of ww. These cacs lurkers r weirdos

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The crazy ones are the most talented/artistic. That’s just how the universe is.
Cept the most talented dont proclaim to be a genius, the best of their generation or try to get rich off their art work.

Ol boy is a average person who knows how to draw, who rants about how good he is...cept why hasnt anybody discovered him by now?

All it takes is one high profile person to spread your message after that, the offers for his artwork should be pouring in..

Im not knocking ole boy, yet you notice some of the most known or talented artists are also the most humble, and dont brag about their talents.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I was referring to being average :hubie:

I know you was, bro. I'm just calling him on his bullshyt :whoa:

What I want to make clear is that we're all average people or at least we start out that way. Ambition, talent, intelligence, or creativity doesn't change that. The world has a lot of ambitious people, talented people, intelligent people, and creative people. Doing tattoo aren't doesn't make you special. It's a gift but you haven't separated yourself from the pack yet.

That's also something that we can be okay to live with. You don't have to be the next pioneer to be able to enjoy doing your craft or to live a fulfilling life.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Cept the most talented dont proclaim to be a genius, the best of their generation or try to get rich off their art work.

Ol boy is a average person who knows how to draw, who rants about how good he is...cept why hasnt anybody discovered him by now?

All it takes is one high profile person to spread your message after that, the offers for his artwork should be pouring in..

Im not knocking ole boy, yet you notice some of the most known or talented artists are also the most humble, and dont brag about their talents.
He just needs the right people in his corner. Dude could be the new age Jean Basquiat.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You're on the coli bragging about having a better life than you actually have.... You're as average as they get breh
:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

you got talent breh.....just log off the coli cuz you acting like a weirdo over here....coli isn't healthy for nikkas like you, you buy in too much to the nonsense nikkas say here. Just log off, focus on art and networking with people who can actually help you. Hang out at galleries and shyt, idk.....but stop making threads here because you actually got some talent to work with.

Give me permission to make shirts with your art, I'll give you $1 on each sale after costs are recouped. :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The sad thing about you @DrX is your conflated sense of self importance.

If you knew anything about being an artist, outside of just the technical aspects of your discipline, you’re approach to people and life would be different and you’d be a lot happier than you come off.

Anyone with an attitude like yours that produces works of art will taint every piece they work on with a bitter aftertaste of low self esteem

I’m looking at your stuff and I’m like, this dude drawing devils and shyt driving down the road AND on this forum talking about wanting to spend money on dudes...