Im so happy the most high made me an artist. I would kill myself if I was a avg person

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
You're incredibly average Dr. X. You know how many nikkas walk around being "artists"? How many of them actually contribute something to the world? What have you done to separate yourself? You work hard? Everyone on my Facebook page will tell me they're grinding.

There's nothing extraordinary about you. You are an average person.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You're incredibly average Dr. X. You know how many nikkas walk around being "artists"? How many of them actually contribute something to the world? What have you done to separate yourself? You work hard? Everyone on my Facebook page will tell me they're grinding.

There's nothing wrong with that either

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation

:mjcry:

why you do him like that:damn:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
like seriously if i didn't have the talent to create dope shyt i wouldn't have nothing to strive for. I would be content working some wack corporate job living some fake lifestyle.

Ay, fukk you breh :ufdup:

Glad your back though :ehh:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
This nikka has multiple personalities like Sensui:ohhh:

One thread he's fine with being "the best damn truck driver" :ohhh:

In this thread he's gonna get big off his art and get tons of p*ssy and money:ohhh:

Another thread he's depressed saying he's willing to be used by a woman so he can finally start a family.:ohhh:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
I wish I had saved the video..

But a few years back the wake up now mlm had fallen apart
And people were crying and scared

So this one "top of the upline" clown made a little video..
So he started with "it's a confusing time.. So let me clear my head.. I can't even think of what to say"
So he goes up in "his" airplane
(one of those hourly rentals)
And he films himself looking wistfully out the window at the ground below as it circles the airport

Been was also an aspiring rapper
And he plays a song in the background.. Basically the lyrics are bragging on himself
And the chorus was like "doo doo doo .. That's why I'm shytting on you"
So the plane lands (at the same airport :mjlol:
And he sits in the waiting area to record his monologue
Basically "sorry you guys lost it all on wake up now.. That's why a smart like me always has multiple hustles.. I mean, if you are hurting right now, you can come be in my downline for this other mlm :mjgrin:"
Like I'm not really asking you to do it.. Cause I dont like whiners and lazy people.. "But if you sign up, I'll take you back under my wing :troll:"
And then he gets up and strolls out of the airport into a waiting limo (another rental) as "that's why I'm shytting on you" starts back up

The comments were like "this new opportunity seems promising.. How do I sign up? " and "hey, you still got room for me? I want to be a businessman #blackexcellence:takedat:"

One lone fool was like "he is scamming you, flossing with rentals, mlms are 0.1% quick money and glory,,, and 99.9% heartache and desperation "
The other commenters were lashing out at this one comment.. Crabs in a barrel, old hater, slave to the white man blah blah blah"

Those mlm videos were always fun.. The rental cars, the hotel rooms, auditoriums with screaming people, etc :wow: