Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
so this little Dominican girl can't say ''nikka'' ?

o-DOMINICAN-REPUBLIC-HAITIAN-facebook.jpg
To be honest no and this a stupid example IMO but more than likely that little black girl is dead by way of Dominican extermination or got deported to Haiti. Read about what's going on in DR.

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
@skeetsinternal and @thenigerian both of ya are racists as fukk when it comes to hispanics. ya both been on here for years talking all the shyt in the world about dominicans and ricans, im pretty sure ya either got beat up by hispanic dudes growing up or one of them fukked ya girl or something cause ya always salty as fukk about us

:umad: i say nikka till this day, born and raised in harlem and never got checked for it, not an ounce of racism in me but when you grow up in the hood thats how you end up talking. stop being little fakkits

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:mjlol: you nikkas is salty as fukk god damn its hilarious. ill put up all my colicash ya wont dare step up to a spanish dude from the hood saying it, FOH. Come to the bronx, harlem, brooklyn or wash heights with that bullshyt acting like hall monitors telling people what they should say or shouldnt say, yea fukking right

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
matta fact i dare one of you pro black motherfukkers to go to a spanish hood and pull a OCK TV, going around telling spanish cats they cant use the N word....ya do that shyt in real life all the time right? checking people for saying it? go get some youtube views while u at it

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@skeetsinternal and @thenigerian both of ya are racists as fukk when it comes to hispanics. ya both been on here for years talking all the shyt in the world about dominicans and ricans, im pretty sure ya either got beat up by hispanic dudes growing up or one of them fukked ya girl or something cause ya always salty as fukk about us

:umad: i say nikka till this day, born and raised in harlem and never got checked for it, not an ounce of racism in me but when you grow up in the hood thats how you end up talking. stop being little fakkits

why u fighting so hard to keep saying a racist word created by cacs?

if a black man takes offense to the word who the fukk are u to say their feelings are invalid?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black men only tolerate these half breed mongrels because they want to keep fuccing that latina fat Ass and p*ssy. Brehs thinking with their ducks as usual

Simps are ruining a lot of shyt outchea
Latinos are the biggest dikkriders and frontrunners, worse than whites/cacs

Simpin brehs always sell out their dignity to get their dikks wet. :snoop:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
why u fighting so hard to keep saying a racist word created by cacs?

if a black man takes offense to the word who the fukk are u to say their feelings are invalid?

I'm not fighting to say the word, but if you see the way these 2 dudes talk about Spanish people you would know theirs racism behind their words

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

My dawg is Latino, fukked hella Latino women, grew up in an urban environment around Latinos, been to your countries etc. I never got beat up much less by Latinos but I have been threatened to be jumped by Latinos , y'all don't fight one on one but rather jump people and are fukking dikk riding pussies IMO. You mad cause 2 self respecting proud black men chose to highlight the racism of Latinos towards blacks and holding you accountable until racist Latinos cease their racist ways and the blatant use of the n word. I know you mad and it hurts hearing the views of black men that have knowledge of self and had enough and won't let you or any other race degrade us with the use of the n word.. You need to be chin checked in NY but like another poster said y'all know which type of nikkas to call nikka and I promise you it ain't me. Y'all don't even know why you use the word but use it like some cool shyt to say and NY and other co0ns smile with you and stupidly allow that shyt. Eat a dikk spic and stop calling blacks nikkas
08cec852_ani-bottle_throw.gif