Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dawg is Latino, fukked hella Latino women, grew up in an urban environment around Latinos, been to your countries etc. I never got beat up much less by Latinos but I have been threatened to be jumped by Latinos , y'all don't fight one on one but rather jump people and are fukking dikk riding pussies IMO. You mad cause 2 self respecting proud black men chose to highlight the racism of Latinos towards blacks and holding you accountable until racist Latinos cease their racist ways and the blatant use of the n word. I know you mad and it hurts hearing the views of black men that have knowledge of self and had enough and won't let you or any other race degrade us with the use of the n word.. You need to be chin checked in NY but like another poster said y'all know which type of nikkas to call nikka and I promise you it ain't me. Y'all don't even know why you use the word but use it like some cool shyt to say and NY and other co0ns smile with you and stupidly allow that shyt. Eat a dikk spic and stop calling blacks nikkas
08cec852_ani-bottle_throw.gif

facts :salute:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
My dawg is Latino, fukked hella Latino women, grew up in an urban environment around Latinos, been to your countries etc. I never got beat up much less by Latinos but I have been threatened to be jumped by Latinos , y'all don't fight one on one but rather jump people and are fukking dikk riding pussies IMO. You mad cause 2 self respecting proud black men chose to highlight the racism of Latinos towards blacks and holding you accountable until racist Latinos cease their racist ways and the blatant use of the n word. I know you mad and it hurts hearing the views of black men that have knowledge of self and had enough and won't let you or any other race degrade us with the use of the n word.. You need to be chin checked in NY but like another poster said y'all know which type of nikkas to call nikka and I promise you it ain't me. Y'all don't even know why you use the word but use it like some cool shyt to say and NY and other co0ns smile with you and stupidly allow that shyt. Eat a dikk spic and stop calling blacks nikkas
08cec852_ani-bottle_throw.gif

FOH saying all we do is jump ppl that's called generalizing. I know plenty of Latino brehs with hands so that's straight bullshyt. And why would I be mad??? I'm here laughing at how butthurt you and Nigerian are over hood slang and trying to claim it exclusively to black ppl when in fact its a word regularly used in low income neighborhoods which are usually made up of blacks and Latinos. Your not gonna be able to stop the ball so go ahead keep trying to check strangers on using hood slang you gonna end up with a broken jaw one day, and I'm pretty sure the only ppl you would say that to is scrawny/awkward looking Latinos you aint saying that shyt to me (6'3 270lbs).

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
FOH saying all we do is jump ppl that's called generalizing. I know plenty of Latino brehs with hands so that's straight bullshyt. And why would I be mad??? I'm here laughing at how butthurt you and Nigerian are over hood slang and trying to claim it exclusively to black ppl when in fact its a word regularly used in low income neighborhoods which are usually made up of blacks and Latinos. Your not gonna be able to stop the ball so go ahead keep trying to check strangers on using hood slang you gonna end up with a broken jaw one day, and I'm pretty sure the only ppl you would say that to is scrawny/awkward looking Latinos you aint saying that shyt to me (6'3 270lbs).
He's wrong most of boxing is Latino. Including the coke sniffing, cross dresser Oscar de la Hoya. He got beat by Floyd mayweathers, a.......black man. If Oscar said the n word, he'd be done. Only Latinos in the slums get away with that shyt cause you guys don't amount to shyt anyway. Dominicans don't even claim black but are smh. Go down south and say that shyt. I dare you. Not Florida they don't count.

And the last point is we, African Americans, started that trend. Not nigerians, Ethiopians, belizeans, Jamaicans, East Indians or any other of you fukks that act offended when your linked to descendants of black African Americans.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Lil bytch you a clown for wanting to keep using the word cuz it's slang. Which is precisely the point I'm making about Latinos. Latinos heard ignorant blacks calling themselves nikkas in those neighborhoods and y'all dikk rode it, you heard in the streets, music and popular culture. Y'all want so bad to be like us and don't want to be us, y'all claim y'all our brown brothers in the struggle but y'all really not. What you doing is damaging by the use of the word. How would you feel hearing another race calling you a wet back or spic in front of your kids when your kids know the word is derogatory. Pusshole. I wasn't born in the US so the pride and knowledge of self derives from another culture that doesn't have the same damaging long-term effects as my North American brehs. One person can't stop y'all from saying it but like I always said, if blacks ever became united we would be an unstoppable force to deal with. You just a pawn being used in our destruction by continuing to think like you do and continue to use a degrading word as a member of another ethinicty. Y'all ain't even a race of people but that's another topic. Lol@posting your measurements, you got that fat boy . Hit the gym nikka you sound pre-diabetic. How yo knees fat boy, mine used to hurt at that weight when I played football but I'm 6'4. Try doing 10 pull ups at that weight and post it on YouTube for me to be impressed. You got the wrong breh, idgaf in real life and on here if you have ever read my posts on my past demonic ways. Anybody can get it:pacspit: fukk you hoe

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lil bytch you a clown for wanting to keep using the word cuz it's slang. Which is precisely the point I'm making about Latinos. Latinos heard ignorant blacks calling themselves nikkas in those neighborhoods and y'all dikk rode it, you heard in the streets, music and popular culture. Y'all want so bad to be like us and don't want to be us, y'all claim y'all our brown brothers in the struggle but y'all really not. What you doing is damaging by the use of the word. How would you feel hearing another race calling you a wet back or spic in front of your kids when your kids know the word is derogatory. Pusshole. I wasn't born in the US so the pride and knowledge of self derives from another culture that doesn't have the same damaging long-term effects as my North American brehs. One person can't stop y'all from saying it but like I always said, if blacks ever became united we would be an unstoppable force to deal with. You just a pawn being used in our destruction by continuing to think like you do and continue to use a degrading word as a member of another ethinicty. Y'all ain't even a race of people but that's another topic. Lol@posting your measurements, you got that fat boy . Hit the gym nikka you sound pre-diabetic. How yo knees fat boy, mine used to hurt at that weight when I played football but I'm 6'4. Try doing 10 pull ups at that weight and post it on YouTube for me to be impressed. You got the wrong breh, idgaf in real life and on here if you have ever read my posts on my past demonic ways. Anybody can get it:pacspit: fukk you hoe

:whew:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yard man a dun him :banderas: