• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
more or less.
the one thing i'll add or object to what he said...and i'm barely now thinking this so pardon me if it comes out later that I take it back...

do we really need to go back to any time prior to evaluate what BS that's going on now? Does one thing justify another? How about we take it for what it is right now? A massacre?
I do agree that calling it a war is crazy. That's like giving an ax to someone and then letting them loose in a preschool.

The issue I find with going back historically is that it is an impractical approach to solving the current issue. There's no way you're going to get away from an Jewish state at this point, it's just not going to happen and regardless of that right anyone had to take land and give it to someone else we're talking some 60 years later. Sure it helps to understand how things came about, but i don't think you have to know how something happened to know it's fuked up. If I see someone with a car sitting on top of them I don't need to go about wondering HOW they got stuck under it I need to get the car off that person.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
more or less.
the one thing i'll add or object to what he said...and i'm barely now thinking this so pardon me if it comes out later that I take it back...

do we really need to go back to any time prior to evaluate what BS that's going on now? Does one thing justify another? How about we take it for what it is right now? A massacre?
I do agree that calling it a war is crazy. That's like giving an ax to someone and then letting them loose in a preschool.

The issue I find with going back historically is that it is an impractical approach to solving the current issue. There's no way you're going to get away from an Jewish state at this point, it's just not going to happen and regardless of that right anyone had to take land and give it to someone else we're talking some 60 years later. Sure it helps to understand how things came about, but i don't think you have to know how something happened to know it's fuked up. If I see someone with a car sitting on top of them I don't need to go about wondering HOW they got stuck under it I need to get the car off that person.

A one state solution is the only solution.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
more or less.

A preschool full of teachers trying to stab the students, who the man with the axe is trying to stop from doing so.

Now your analogy is accurate.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
A preschool full of teachers trying to stab the students, who the man with the axe is trying to stop from doing so.

Now your analogy is accurate.
by blindly hacking away at anything that's not him innocent student and crazed teacher alike. And when the teacher grabs the student and uses teh student as a shield the man says, "it's the student's fault for letting the teacher use him"

there NOW it's accurate.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
more or less.

So with your philosophy black folks should forget about slavery, and "pull them selves up by tha boot straps" :mjpls:

I think you have to look at the past becuz it sets tha precedent for tha future , it's unfair if past wrongs are not addressed and you cannot move forward, becuz it breeds resentment.

Past wrongs must be righted in order to reach a compromise, that is why that area is still in conflict to this day

Truth200

Banned
Daps
more or less.

I agree with this 100%

Going back to a time when most of us had not been born yet and trying to figure out mystery history is a big mistake.

It's almost like the Jews use WW2 as an excuse to claim anti semitism against anyone trying to stop the slaughter of Palestinians.

The Jews are directly responsible for the suffering of both African Americans and low income white trash in the US.

Since they are the chosen people Africans, Arab's and European Whites are all goyim to them.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this 100%

Going back to a time when most of us had not been born yet and trying to figure out mystery history is a big mistake.

It's almost like the Jews use WW2 as an excuse to claim anti semitism against anyone trying to stop the slaughter of Palestinians.

The Jews are directly responsible for the suffering of both African Americans and low income white trash in the US.

Since they are the chosen people Africans, Arab's and European Whites are all goyim to them.

:comeon:

You sound like a run of the mill white supremacist. Surely, you can do better.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

You sound like a run of the mill white supremacist. Surely, you can do better.

Nah, just a person who does not like to see Palestinian children slaughtered and African Americans suffering

Surely, you can do better.

:wtb:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, just a person who does not like to see Palestinian children slaughtered and African Americans suffering

Surely, you can do better.

:wtb:

I agree with you on Palestinians. I hate the right wing controlled government of Israel and deeply empathize with Palestinians. But, can you explain how "The Jews are directly responsible for the suffering of both African Americans and low income white trash in the US." ?