Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
So with your philosophy black folks should forget about slavery, and "pull them selves up by tha boot straps" :mjpls:

I think you have to look at the past becuz it sets tha precedent for tha future , it's unfair if past wrongs are not addressed and you cannot move forward, becuz it breeds resentment.

Past wrongs must be righted in order to reach a compromise, that is why that area is still in conflict to this day
Not really know. I'm not saying forget something happened. I'm saying learn what you can from it and face the reality you live in.t learn from the past but there comes a point where going back in time isn't pragmatic. Reparations for instance. It's 100% fuked up that 40 acres and a mule was delivered, it's 100% fuked up that jews went through the holocaust, it's 100% fuked that Japanese americans where put in internment camps, it's 100% fuked that native americans were all but destroyed and their land taken, it's 100% fuked [insert group here] did [insert bad thin here] to [insert victim here]....

Life's not fare, get what you can then move forward.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just yesterday actually started watching Immortal Technique interviews and listen to his music, I definitely respect his perspectives.
I haven't liked him since I was a teenager because of his conspiracy theories. Tech reminds of that article about why rational people believe in conspiracy theories. It's like they get at the fact that something is wrong and then when they start explaining their reasoning you're :comeon:....well that and he's not actually a good rapper.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
by blindly hacking away at anything that's not him innocent student and crazed teacher alike.

Actually, fairly inaccurate/nonsensical unless you add "according to statistics reported by the teachers"

Also, even according to statistics reported by the teachers, it wouldn't be "blindly" considering they are 0.01% of the school, and even by their numbers, significantly higher proportion of deaths.

And when the teacher grabs the student and uses teh student as a shield the man says, "it's the student's fault for letting the teacher use him"

there NOW it's accurate.

Nope, still inaccurate; since the man blames the teacher for throwing knives at his children while using other children as shields. Not the students.

Man, your analogies fail really really hard.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Actually, fairly inaccurate/nonsensical unless you add "according to statistics reported by the teachers"
So if we use your interpretation of my analogy the UN is one of the crazed teachers in the room...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...illed-in-Israeli-offensive-are-civilians.html

Also, even according to statistics reported by the teachers, it wouldn't be "blindly" considering they are 0.01% of the school, and even by their numbers, significantly higher proportion of deaths.
so really you're saying that as long as when blindly hacking we hit more teachers than students we're ok...?

Nope, still inaccurate; since the man blames the teacher for throwing knives at his children while using other children as shields. Not the students.

Man, your analogies fail really really hard.
maybe i'm missing what you're getting at here but it sounds like your "point" is that the kids getting killed aren't students they're just regular old children? Either that or you're saying the man is justified in killing "children" because when the teachers hit his kids with knives the teachers used other children in the process?

:dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
more or less.
the one thing i'll add or object to what he said...and i'm barely now thinking this so pardon me if it comes out later that I take it back...

do we really need to go back to any time prior to evaluate what BS that's going on now? Does one thing justify another? How about we take it for what it is right now? A massacre?
I do agree that calling it a war is crazy. That's like giving an ax to someone and then letting them loose in a preschool.

The issue I find with going back historically is that it is an impractical approach to solving the current issue. There's no way you're going to get away from an Jewish state at this point, it's just not going to happen and regardless of that right anyone had to take land and give it to someone else we're talking some 60 years later. Sure it helps to understand how things came about, but i don't think you have to know how something happened to know it's fuked up. If I see someone with a car sitting on top of them I don't need to go about wondering HOW they got stuck under it I need to get the car off that person.
My views exactly

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, you randomly over the last few months or so, started defending jew history and zionism...

That's just weird.

I have been noticing more anti semetic posts lately. It's been getting on my nerves hearing brothers talking like Neo-Nazis.

Hatred of white people including Jews in general I understand. Though I'm not endorsing. Singling out Jews alone, I really don't.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really know. I'm not saying forget something happened. I'm saying learn what you can from it and face the reality you live in.t learn from the past but there comes a point where going back in time isn't pragmatic. Reparations for instance. It's 100% fuked up that 40 acres and a mule was delivered, it's 100% fuked up that jews went through the holocaust, it's 100% fuked that Japanese americans where put in internment camps, it's 100% fuked that native americans were all but destroyed and their land taken, it's 100% fuked [insert group here] did [insert bad thin here] to [insert victim here]....

Life's not fare, get what you can then move forward.
:what:israel gets reparations from germany to this day..

and make sure they influence pro-israeli candidate in germany's elections. they don't even want to continue paying for them but united states and israel forces them to.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:what:israel gets reparations from germany to this day..

and make sure they influence pro-israeli candidate in germany's elections. they don't even want to continue paying for them but united states and israel forces them to.
I didn't know that.
It's still 100% fuked that they went through the holocaust.
I'm not sure why you :what: @ me saying it was horrible for them to have gone through that though? As if Germany paying reparations somehow makes millions of people being gassed, burned, shot, beat, boiled, starved, etc, to death okay or something...?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know that.
It's still 100% fuked that they went through the holocaust.
I'm not sure why you :what: @ me saying it was horrible for them to have gone through that though? As if Germany paying reparations somehow makes millions of people being gassed, burned, shot, beat, boiled, starved, etc, to death okay or something...?
i it there because jews (and japanese) get billions in reparations (and apology) to this day.. TO THIS DAY. the united states govt doesn't even want to acknowledge acts of terror on black citizens like in tulsa, oklahoma and most of them are dead.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aipac too makes sure that money keeps flowing. extorting the united states of billions of dollars each year.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i it there because jews (and japanese) get billions in reparations (and apology) to this day.. TO THIS DAY. the united states govt doesn't even want to acknowledge acts of terror on black citizens like in tulsa, oklahoma and most of them are dead.
but does that make what either of those groups went through ok?