Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
all i was responding to was to the ignorance of jewish (and japanese) reparations.. you brought up the other part..
you bolded
"it's 100% fuked up that jews went through the holocaust"
and then gave the :what: face then said
israel gets reparations from germany to this day..
as if that somehow made it ok.

I wasn't talking about reparations I was talking about the holocaust being fuked up. you brought up reparations.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you bolded
"it's 100% fuked up that jews went through the holocaust"
and then gave the :what: face then said
as if that somehow made it ok.

I wasn't talking about reparations I was talking about the holocaust being fuked up. you brought up reparations.
you said what you said, and i said why i said what i did.

:yeshrug:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
by blindly hacking away at anything that's not him innocent student and crazed teacher alike. And when the teacher grabs the student and uses teh student as a shield the man says, "it's the student's fault for letting the teacher use him"

there NOW it's accurate.

I'm trying to figure out who's using who as a shield

11f20c3afbdd0bf39ad18eb61a3ed790.jpg

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Lol I hate when people use the ''it's the past'' like Palestinians are claiming things from Roman times.
the point is that trying to pinpoint some arbitrary time frame by which we can measure who is right and who is wrong is a fruitless exercise. This argument always goes teh same way. One side cites a reason, the other cite sites a reason, then on side sites a reason predating both those incidents and then the other one goes back a little further.

This is like the hatfield and McCoys only less reasonable.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
So because the jews went through a lot of suffering at the hand of the Germans and French (Vichy's government) and european in general, they're justified in oppressing a totally different group of people?

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
I have been noticing more anti semetic posts lately. It's been getting on my nerves hearing brothers talking like Neo-Nazis.

Hatred of white people including Jews in general I understand. Though I'm not endorsing. Singling out Jews alone, I really don't.
i understand your stance but you may be over analysing the direction of abuse.. there are a lot of confused people that spew it across the spectrum.. but the general view is that if a jewish person was being attacked or whatever on the street, justice would be to help them not because of their religion or whatever, but because they are people like you and i.. now can we continue to call the zionist rub media and congress people? can we call cheney, bush, obama, netenyahu, elizabeth just people like you and i? if thats the case then corporations have to face the same penalties as a lone terrorist when it comes to fraud, war crimes etc..

Ive flicked through the tv a couple times today, and already ive seen a black drag queen, a black homosexual, a latino drug dealer with mostly non white friends, a white judge, a white store owner complaining about looting and 'savage' behaviour and a muslim arab denouncing isis.. the holocaust ended with the birth of israel (and the arab struggle restarted) but fast forwarding to the present, look at positions that jewish communities hold in some of the most affluent parts of cities around the world.. as well as an effective corporate/media/government majority and religious ties to christians.. in fact you cant even mention this without being labelled anti semetic.. i think its time to move on from the holocaust friend..

It may be difficult though when you have spielbergs schindlers list and pedo polanskis pianist which have been on over the last few weeks.. they succeed in making the jewish 'tribulations' far more unsettling and noteworthy then say tarantinos crudely directed django..

Tell me, if a palestinian came out tomorrow and said the real number of arabs killed since israels inception is 12 million, would you believe them? Or would you look at them with the same distrust most of this racist ass world does? Neither answer is completely correct, and its a viewpoint we should apply to the zionist media which regurgitates its own agenda backing statistics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if we use your interpretation of my analogy the UN is one of the crazed teachers in the room...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...illed-in-Israeli-offensive-are-civilians.html

Well first, it isn't my interpretation of your analogy. I just pointed out the flaws in your analogy.

Second, the UN referred to statistics based on a single day of fighting.

Third, and this is most important, the UN relied entirely on Hamas sources for those estimates.

Not to mention, the UN has directly given weapons to Hamas or "local authorities" when they found weapons stored at their schools.

so really you're saying that as long as when blindly hacking we hit more teachers than students we're ok...?

No, I'm saying if you hit more teachers than students, when teachers make up 0.01% of the people in the building, it obviously was not blind hacking.

maybe i'm missing what you're getting at here but it sounds like your "point" is that the kids getting killed aren't students they're just regular old children? Either that or you're saying the man is justified in killing "children" because when the teachers hit his kids with knives the teachers used other children in the process?

:dahell:

I'm not saying either .

You claimed that the hacker (Israel) blames the students (ordinary Palestinians) for being used by Hamas as human shields. Israel has not done that at all. It blames Hamas (the "teachers").

Basically, your analogy fails because it implies all of the following:

1. Israel fires indiscriminately [blind hacking] (basic statistics fail, considering Hamas constitutes just 0.01% of Palestinians)

2. Israel has blamed ordinary Palestinians for Hamas using them as human shields

3. Hamas statistics should be taken seriously, despite being a Jihadi organization who has lied in this same exact situation during the last Gaza war

It also fails because it omits the fact that the man's children (Israeli citizens) are hiding behind some kind of barrier (iron dome) blocking 75% of the flying daggers the teachers are hurling at them, leaving him with the option of either doing nothing or trying to stop them by any means necessary.[/QUOTE]