In love with a friend? Help me brehs, please..

• Tell Her?

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fall back for a bit and reassess

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Leviathan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mathematics
So there's this girl that I'm in college with, we've been best friends for almost 2 years now and we've sort of formed our own tight knit group of 4-5 friends. I knew I liked her from the first moment I talked to her, but now I really think I'm in love with this girl. I used to be a dog, trying to smash as many girls as possible and generally just not giving a fukk. But now she's the only girl I can think about, I don't even want to talk to any of these other girls anymore.

Should I risk our friendship and ask her out now? (She's casually dating someone right now, but she said shes thinking about ending it)

Or should I fall back for a bit, get my shyt together, reassess the situation and plan from there?

I have every intention of letting her know how I feel, its just matter of how and when.

HELP ME BREHS!!!! :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've already lost and you don't even know it.......

She likely already knows how you feel, women aren't stupid and tend to be a bit more perceptive when it comes to this shyt than men. If she wanted you, you'd know it.

I'm also not buying the whole "I used to be a dog" thing if you're saying you knew you liked her from the moment you met her. If that was the cast you'd have shot your shot way back then.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So there's this girl that I'm in college with, we've been best friends for almost 2 years now and we've sort of formed our own tight knit group of 4-5 friends. I knew I liked her from the first moment I talked to her, but now I really think I'm in love with this girl. I used to be a dog, trying to smash as many girls as possible and generally just not giving a fukk. But now she's the only girl I can think about, I don't even want to talk to any of these other girls anymore.

Should I risk our friendship and ask her out now? (She's casually dating someone right now, but she said shes thinking about ending it)

Or should I fall back for a bit, get my shyt together, reassess the situation and plan from there?

I have every intention of letting her know how I feel, its just matter of how and when.

HELP ME BREHS!!!! :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Fall back breh... Assess the situation again

Don't do it unless you cool with the possibility of you losing her friendship or it being awkward around her and your tight circle of friends... Trust me I been there

Try to get a sense if she's feeling you in a way thats more than friends. If you're confident in that fact and cool with the awkwardness, then shoot your shot