In love with a friend? Help me brehs, please..

• Tell Her?

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fall back for a bit and reassess

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am kinda going through this.

A cute ass chick I work with has befriended me for some reason and we have a small clique that includes another - fatter - chick.

So it's like this three amigos thing now.

I have hesitated for my own purposes ( I am old enough to have a kid her age, she has a kid already, don't shyt where you eat, she's kinda ratchet) but her looks are overwhelming my common sense bit by bit.

I don't know if I'm gonna shoot my shot yet, but if I do here's what I'll do.

This is text book so these are the steps to follow even with a girl you meet at the mall.

**if you have a bish that will fukc just cause you say "let's fukc" then she's a ho and you should really think hard about touching her. The following is for women with some sense of self worth**

Say hi. (She seems pleased)

Small talk. (She seems pleased)

Ask if you can stay in touch.

Converse a couple of good times remotely. I would suggest a live phone convo over text, but w/e.

Ask her out. <<<<you're right here in the process <<<<<<<<

(You DO NOT have to make any speeches about your intentions or anything. Keep it super simple. "Hey that new X Men movie looks pretty good. We should see it." or "such and such has the best sushi. What? You never been? We should go.")

If she's interested she'll just simply agree to go on a date. If she starts resisting the idea of the date then you should prolly take the hint.

So she goes out with you. If it was someone you just met I would say leave the first date or two at that. Maybe try for the kiss on the third.

Since y'all know each other so well, you're past that ice breaking phase so I'd say try for the kiss.

"I had a great time tonight"

Get the hug. Linger before letting go. Look her in the eyes, go in slow for the kiss. Don't like ambush kiss her, silently 'ask' with your eyes and by going slow enough for her to have to meet you - or give her a chance to escape.

And you'll know just like that.

Something about - decent - women that wants to flee if you make them say out loud "hey let's go in my bedroom and make out cause I like you" Makes them feel dirty to talk about it or something.

Same chick that would never respond to a straight up request like that could easily end up in your bedroom to help you put together an outfit. Then you get to joking around, then you're sitting on the bed laughing, then you're horsing around...

Next thing you know she slips and falls on your dikc. She'll be like "oops" and roll with it.
breh... :dwillhuh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Let me tell you something breh.

YOU CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX WITH.

full

And there's no way a dude getting adequately sexed w/o a relationship is "afraid" to make a move on somebody. Whole mindset is :hhh:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Op I'm with the brehs who say if she likes you she would've dropped hints by now. Has she ever flirted with you?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Let me clarify first: I was dropping the whole routine for Brehs who may be starting at the beginning.

I included some modifications for OP since he knows her pretty well.

So the third date thing is for starting from scratch. I'd allow for trying on the second date with a new chick. OP might wanna go in on the first date.

But is third too long to wait? IMO of she's ready to get physical the first time you meet then go back to my disclaimer : she might just be a ho and you may he kissing where a dikc has been earlier that day.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The acid test

In a private moment tell her that you're thinking about asking out Jane Doe(preferably mutual friend). If she lights up in excitement.:francis: L

If she blinks or makes an awkward jesture of any kind proceed to tell her that Jane Doe is actually your second choice and she is your first (jokingly). If it gets awkward quickly revert back to Jane Doe. " Nah seriously, do you think I should ask her out?"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me clarify first: I was dropping the whole routine for Brehs who may be starting at the beginning.

I included some modifications for OP since he knows her pretty well.

So the third date thing is for starting from scratch. I'd allow for trying on the second date with a new chick. OP might wanna go in on the first date.

But is third too long to wait? IMO of she's ready to get physical the first time you meet then go back to my disclaimer : she might just be a ho and you may he kissing where a dikc has been earlier that day.
I'd try to kiss on the first no matter what and i don't think it makes her a ho necessarily (although she could be). Case by case. But there's hoes who wait 90 days to sleep with dudes. I think the age of the chick makes a difference too. So many factors but i see what you mean especially with the nuance.

The thing is, even if you think fukking or kissing on the first date makes her a hoe (which i disagree with), then that would be even more reason to try on the first date. If you dont try then it doesn't mean she wouldn't have done it.

Leviathan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mathematics
Op I'm with the brehs who say if she likes you she would've dropped hints by now. Has she ever flirted with you?
She flirts with me constantly, I've noticed the signs but tbh its my fault for being complacent. I really can't say why I haven't acted on this already....