In Rwanda, there are villages where genocide survivors and their attempted killers live side by side

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I can see something kinda like this happening after the election after Trump gets to crying. Fox News and twitter will be like the radio stations back then telling them where to target:francis:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Isn't it one of the cleanest countries on the planet?

Yes not just clean but highly structured. One of the few African countries with traffic lights and everyone seems to move with order. They are one of the poorest countries on Earth but they have the mentality of Japanese or Nordic people.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The fact they have the radio broadcasts while they was killing folks on youtube, sent a chill up my spine.

Isn't it one of the cleanest countries on the planet?
ridiculously clean. a little too OD in some ways. like you don't even see trash cans outside in public cause they dont eat or snack on the go at all. I mean you wont even see nobody sitting down on a park bench to just eat a sandwich or a wrap. I said to myself damn yall strict as hell :what:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Incredible how these mfers literally genocided their own people, act like nothing happen, yet can still find the gall to look down on Black Americans:

were you in the thread where they show this same youtubers videos about positives things rwandans had to say about African Americans?

or did you stevie wonder that video

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Incredible how these mfers literally genocided their own people, act like nothing happen, yet can still find the gall to look down on Black Americans:

These people are nasty. Keep calling them out on their bullshyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
You make a post like this while ignoring the bytches in videos like this. Stop policing reactions while ignoring why people are reacting. You weirdos move just like white people

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You make a post like this while ignoring the bytches in videos like this. Stop policing reactions while ignoring why people are reacting. You weirdos move just like white people
They let your mentally unstable ass out the bushes? The irony of you telling people they move like cacs :mjlol: you’ll be back in the bushes just now.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Resilience is a mighty attribute.

Yes not just clean but highly structured. One of the few African countries with traffic lights and everyone seems to move with order. They are one of the poorest countries on Earth but they have the mentality of Japanese or Nordic people.

Look at the Rwandan last names, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Japanese are descended from Rwandans

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
They let your mentally unstable ass out the bushes? The irony of you telling people they move like cacs :mjlol: you’ll be back in the bushes just now.

History doesn't lie. Cacs rule your tribal ass. Prove me wrong

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:hubie: I usually stay out of these racially charged threads/ but now that am init :birdman: first of all, for all those mentioning , negating and trying to say the way "black americans" treat actual "africans is comparable to how they treat and view us as Americans:martin: let me just say this on that the proof is in the pudding as they say/ and ain't no way yo black a** is going to Africa in the sheer numbers they come over here and get businesses and free college educations thrown at them out the gate! The road to success is naturally paved for them over here And since our complexion is similar they ( the africans) find it hard to comprehend that we don't have nor take advantage of same opportunities they think we choose our demise / couple sidebars/:what: how does the "legs" determine if one is hootoo or tootsie according to the article:patrice: and lastly a good line from a flick that stuck with me, was based on the times of Martin and Malcolm whom ideologies couldn't be more diametrically opposed at times/ the line was in regards racist whites here in America and the plight of black individuals/ let's hope they learn to love ( ref to caucasians) before the ( blk) ppl learn to k*ll.:sas2:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

He a bytch-made nikka for real. :whew:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:hubie: I usually stay out of these racially charged threads/ but now that am init :birdman: first of all, for all those mentioning , negating and trying to say the way "black americans" treat actual "africans is comparable to how they treat and view us as Americans:martin: let me just say this on that the proof is in the pudding as they say/ and ain't no way yo black a** is going to Africa in the sheer numbers they come over here and get businesses and free college educations thrown at them out the gate! The road to success is naturally paved for them over here And since our complexion is similar they ( the africans) find it hard to comprehend that we don't have nor take advantage of same opportunities they think we choose our demise / couple sidebars/:what: how does the "legs" determine if one is hootoo or tootsie according to the article:patrice: and lastly a good line from a flick that stuck with me, was based on the times of Martin and Malcolm whom ideologies couldn't be more diametrically opposed at times/ the line was in regards racist whites here in America and the plight of black individuals/ let's hope they learn to love ( ref to caucasians) before the ( blk) ppl learn to k*ll.:sas2:
:dwillhuh: what are you talking about?