Instead of Holiday pay Walmart has decided to offer a 15 percent discount for its employees.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis: That’s some cold blooded shyt.

Here’s the official letter
584.jpg

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Glad I got out three months ago. :picard:

Between them not giving holiday pay, not letting you use PTO without going through a shyt ton of hoops and running people into the ground for $11 an hour, it wasn’t worth it

I remember working there part time for extra funds years ago. I lived across the street from Walmart and worked in the warehouse.

Management was itching to get anything on me so they can fire me. I was educating the elderly folks and the youngins that worked there.

I pretty much got half the staff to stand up for themselves. Making these old people get carts and do other multiple tasks pissed me off.

I told everyone if management tells you to get carts or stock the aisle and you were hired as a cashier, tell them to read your job description. Your not suppose to do that shyt.

Had enough of that shyt job so they fired me. I was milking the clock because I didn't give a shyt. Clock in after lunch then go straight to my car and chill for an hour or 2. Got away with that for a good 2 weeks until they caught on.

:yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A bonus isn't something you're owed unless it's negotiated into your contracted compensation package. If you don't hold a position that warrants you having a contracted compensation package or commission based bonuses then you ain't owed one just cause A Christmas Story started coming on.

fukk Walmart. They can die slow. But I just dealt with this with a few employees this past period. They were delusional about getting a bonus "just cause".