IQ Tests Should NOT Be The Determing Factor For 'Intelligience'

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Is because they own all the resources. I'm tired of this argument and it was brought up in this clip I watched on JLP's Fallen State.

Another thing, the IQ Test is a flawed test within itself because it only measures your academic knowledge aka book sense. It doesn't even measure your technical ability. Point is, I personally am drifting away that your IQ AKA Intelligence Quotient defines how intelligent you are. People are different and it goes within a case by case study. Some of the poorest students in school are doing well, the ones I know.

For me, I was always good with both technical ability and academics.

If we had the same resources as White Americans, then we would be on the same level. Anyone can have book sense if they would read.

Thoughts?

TLDR

IQ while relevant in some cases is overrated and is basically used as a subliminal to promote 'Scientific Racism'.

Starts at 46 minutes.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:@ iq tests. Ive met literally hundreds of whites, jews and asians (the alleged smartest people) and I can say with 100% confidence the overwhelming vast majority of them are on the verge of suffering from mental retardation:mjlol:. Taking tests and them chinks and crackers mad as he'll I'm scoring higher than them:blessed::ohlawd:.However I will say overall Jews and Asians and some whites overall take education more seriously compared to black people as a whole.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjlol:@ iq tests. Ive met literally hundreds of whites, jews and asians (the alleged smartest people) and I can say with 100% confidence the overwhelming vast majority of them are on the verge of suffering from mental retardation:mjlol:. Taking tests and them chinks and crackers mad as he'll I'm scoring higher than them:blessed::ohlawd:.However I will say overall Jews and Asians and some whites overall take education more seriously compared to black people as a whole.
Thats why the IQ Test is overrated and used as an excuse to promote Scientific Racism.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
IQ tests can be inherently biased, but they are typically based on ones ability to digest and process information. IQ tests are not history exams. "Street Smarts" is just a way of saying that you can process information in a practical way (outside of standardized tests).

There is no difference between someone with a high IQ in a "book smart" or "street smart" setting, it's just some people who are naturally intelligent decide not to apply their intelligence in the classroom for a number of social reasons.

That being said,

giphy.gif

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Terrible thread and you could at least learn how to timestamp Mr "Technical" Skills

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Put tutoring centers in ghettos and let them retake their failed tests and we’d look just as good on paper

If we’re so retarded why not let us retard ourselves out? Why all the effort to obstruct us?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
IQ tests can be inherently biased, but they are typically based on ones ability to digest and process information. IQ tests are not history exams. "Street Smarts" is just a way of saying that you can process information in a practical way (outside of standardized tests).

There is no difference between someone with a high IQ in a "book smart" or "street smart" setting, it's just some people who are naturally intelligent decide not to apply their intelligence in the classroom for a number of social reasons.

That being said,

giphy.gif
That's what I basically said in the OP.

PS I have a job now.