IQ Tests Should NOT Be The Determing Factor For 'Intelligience'

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
" The 'only' reason white people are more intelligent is "

Or some goofy shyt like that
Clearly a temp ban wasn't enough for him to reevaluate his decisions in life. They just need to do a permanent citywide ban on wherever he lives or run some ML banning rules that automatically get dudes who post like him out the paint.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There are smarter people and dumber people

In fact, most people can't even

comprehend

the things I think about and spend time trying to figure out. I don't say anything that means anything to most people cause they literally have no clue what was even said to them

So however you measure it, some people are smarter than others

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
But intelligent people should do well in an IQ test
Nah its actually more racially/economically based than anything else

And I say that as a person who scored pretty highly on the last one I took

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
this

it just takes some tutoring. giving kids these tests when they aren't up to speed isn't accurate. with that said. I heard fools say shyt like I don't test well... there's no such thing :heh:
That's the thing

Middle class Anglo saxons dont NEED tutoring to do well on it

Most of that stuff they naturally learn in a middle class environment

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's the thing

Middle class Anglo saxons dont NEED tutoring to do well on it

Most of that stuff they naturally learn in a middle class environment
:heh: nah
Tutoring applies if you are not doing a cultural variant of the test and regardless yes you do need tutoring if you don't have the fundamentals of learning... they get that in school not from osmosis. you not going to give a kid who never been to or gave a fukk about class a iq test and expect accurate results... test him when he is up to speed.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:heh: nah
Tutoring applies if you are not doing a cultural variant of the test and regardless yes you do need tutoring if you don't have the fundamentals of learning... they get that in school not from osmosis. you not going to give a kid who never been to or gave a fukk about class a iq test and expect accurate results... test him when he is up to speed.
If he's a middle class anglo saxxon yes you will

What "cultural variant" IQ tests are you talking about?

I'm talking about the official tests recognized by the US government

This is pretty informative

https://via.library.depaul.edu/cgi/...&httpsredir=1&article=1270&context=law-review

The original IQ test was meant to test for mental retardation, not overall intelligence

The IQ Myth and its Fascist origins – Just how Intelligent are You?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If he's a middle class anglo saxxon yes you will

What "cultural variant" IQ tests are you talking about?

I'm talking about the official tests recognized by the US government

This is pretty informative

https://via.library.depaul.edu/cgi/...&httpsredir=1&article=1270&context=law-review

The original IQ test was meant to test for mental retardation, not overall intelligence

The IQ Myth and its Fascist origins – Just how Intelligent are You?
They can tailor IQ tests doesn't mean they aren't official. Like you keep implying there has been concern about the tests being Anglo influenced that can be addressed so there is no bias.

And no no kid is born just knowing anything. You wanna give white kids a leg up on inherent knowledge so bad:comeon:

Stop it. It was a Black southern professor who proved that with the cultural bias of the test addressed these same Anglo kids had no such advantage over others.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They can tailor IQ tests doesn't mean they aren't official. Like you keep implying there has been concern about the tests being Anglo influenced that can be addressed so there is no bias.

And no no kid is born just knowing anything. You wanna give white kids a leg up on inherent knowledge so bad:comeon:

Stop it. It was a Black southern professor who proved that with the cultural bias of the test addressed these same Anglo kids had no such advantage over others.
Can you post proof of the bold?

Because I just posted proof of the exact opposite

If you read my posts and you got "well he must think white people are naturally born smarter" from them then that's 110% on you. It doesn't make any sense though

Again, you seem to be clinging to this IQ test thing like it's some kind of objective intelligence marker

I'm telling you that it's not in ANY variation now, and that was NEVER the intent of the test in the first place