IQ Tests Should NOT Be The Determing Factor For 'Intelligience'

Frotep

All Star
Daps
Yeah you're right, the determining factor should be whether you're in your 20s and have no formal education and have never held down a permanent job that pays more than minimum wage.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
liberal cac men dont want guns

just like they dont want p*ssy

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
well they say there are 7 different type of intelligences , i dont think the iq test covers them all :patrice::manny:

despite what they say we are all not equal, some are have great musical intelligence but poor kinesthetic and etc...so it makes sense that the IQ should not be the sole standard of intelligence. but as long as white racist rule thats the way society will continue to be

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Are IQ tests even used for anything tangible?
I don't think it's that serious breh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I studied tests and measurements in grad school (even validated a new measure for my thesis).

You are complete and utterly wrong, uninformed and confused. :ufdup:

“G” (general intelligence assessed in IQ tests) is the single most reliable and successful factor for predicting success at a job.

Additionally, they have IQ tests that work in different cultures, only use shapes, that are age specific, etc.

You need to do some more research :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I studied tests and measurements in grad school (even validated a new measure for my thesis).

You are complete and utterly wrong, uninformed and confused. :ufdup:

“G” (general intelligence assessed in IQ tests) is the single most reliable and successful factor for predicting success at a job.

Additionally, they have IQ tests that work in different cultures, only use shapes, that are age specific, etc.

You need to do some more research :francis:
this

it just takes some tutoring. giving kids these tests when they aren't up to speed isn't accurate. with that said. I heard fools say shyt like I don't test well... there's no such thing :heh:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Is because they own all the resources. I'm tired of this argument and it was brought up in this clip I watched on JLP's Fallen State.

Another thing, the IQ Test is a flawed test within itself because it only measures your academic knowledge aka book sense. It doesn't even measure your technical ability. Point is, I personally am drifting away that your IQ AKA Intelligence Quotient defines how intelligent you are. People are different and it goes within a case by case study. Some of the poorest students in school are doing well, the ones I know.

For me, I was always good with both technical ability and academics.

If we had the same resources as White Americans, then we would be on the same level. Anyone can have book sense if they would read.

Thoughts?

TLDR

IQ while relevant in some cases is overrated and is basically used as a subliminal to promote 'Scientific Racism'.

Starts at 46 minutes.

It doesn’t measure “academic knowledge” as much as visual-spatial pattern recognition, verbal proficiency, organizational memory, applied problem solving. No doubt this can be biased against individuals who aren’t used to testing (just like people can practice and improve an IQ score to a degree) and verbal sections may have a cultural bias. Not sure what you mean by “technical ability” but if you meant manual dexterity then you’re right.