Is 21 Savage Gonna Get Some Respect On His Name Now??

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
21 is nice, but he has to go on a future run before anyone can take somebody from the yachty rap class seriously. It has to be undeniable :yeshrug:
I feel that, and I think Savage Mode was the best project out of all the freshman...I personally feel like he has enough heat for people to respect him as a rapper but I can see one more tape or a few dope features doing the trick

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
21 is nice, but he has to go on a future run before anyone can take somebody from the yachty rap class seriously. It has to be undeniable :yeshrug:
What does one rapper have to do with another :why:

"Yachty rap class" :why:

:mjlol:

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
What does one rapper have to do with another :why:

"Yachty rap class" :why:

:mjlol:
Because yachty is the assest of the bunch. When you see a meme its usually 21, yachty, kodak, uzi and dex or one of the other new rappers that the masses consider to be ass. Eventhough 21 isn't as ass (I happen to like his shyt) as the others, because he's associated with that class he has to go even harder to break out of that

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Because yachty is the assest of the bunch. When you see a meme its usually 21, yachty, kodak, uzi and dex or one of the other new rappers that the masses consider to be ass. Eventhough 21 isn't as ass (I happen to like his shyt) as the others, because he's associated with that class he has to go even harder to break out of that
He has like no relation with Yachty. Im an avid listener of all those artists besides Kodak and Dex no1 considers them ass or shyt.