Is 2pac "White Manz World" the greatest and most important song of his generation?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pac was on another level. How did he come up with these records so young and so fast. He was making joints like these quick and just moving on to the next song like it wasn't nothing. He captured black pain n such a profound way. It was probably recorded in a matter of minutes in a random late night studio session. This man is the GOAT

and daz full of shyt...the beats on that album was supposed to come from the B room which was the wack room but it was pac best produced album

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe
1 thing is for sure, there is no other album in hip hop like The 7 Day Theory
Album is different than any album that came before it or any album that's come out after it since.
yup thats a whole thread in itself. that album is so dark, and the beats are so laid back and smooth. He made it fast too....he was in that mood where he was just knocking them out without thinking just blacking out in the booth.

His producer said during the session he was burning candles in a pitch black studio.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
yup thats a whole thread in itself. that album is so dark, and the beats are so laid back and smooth. He made it fast too....he was in that mood where he was just knocking them out without thinking just blacking out in the booth.

His producer said during the session he was burning candles in a pitch black studio.

Yup
Man, I love how Pac was able to really capture what he was feeling and put it all on record
Like u said, he recorded so fast too; just imagine watching him write for like 15 to 20 minutes and then the next minute he in the booth laying down vocals
Yeah, the album is dark, haunting and mysterious
Damn, word?
Yeah, I remember when the album came out, my sister had the shyt on cassette
Man, the theories and mystery that surrounded the album at that time had everybody in a state of so many emotions.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup
Man, I love how Pac was able to really capture what he was feeling and put it all on record
Like u said, he recorded so fast too; just imagine watching him write for like 15 to 20 minutes and then the next minute he in the booth laying down vocals
Yeah, the album is dark, haunting and mysterious
Damn, word?
Yeah, I remember when the album came out, my sister had the shyt on cassette
Man, the theories and mystery that surrounded the album at that time had everybody in a state of so many emotions.
he was so intense in the zone he was smacking engineers that couldn't mix fast enough and anybody around him could get a feature...if u were sitting next to him and u spit he would throw u on the record...dude was a true artist...just totally organic...he captured the moment

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
he was so intense in the zone he was smacking engineers that couldn't mix fast enough and anybody around him could get a feature...if u were sitting next to him and u spit he would throw u on the record...dude was a true artist...just totally organic...he captured the moment

Yup
I remember hearing the Outlawz talk about that too
shyt, Bad Azz got lucky and got his best feature on Krazy :wow:
I feel like Pac as a artist, bought up the best in all artists who were around him at the time; from MCs to singers to producers and so on.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup
I remember hearing the Outlawz talk about that too
shyt, Bad Azz got lucky and got his best feature on Krazy :wow:
I feel like Pac as a artist, bought up the best in all artists who were around him at the time; from MCs to singers to producers and so on.
hell yeah...ppl used to clown the outlaws...but now I realize how dope they were...2pac had them on point...and badass verse was on some AZ lifes a bytch shyt...he killed it

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I dont even listen to albums anymore just singles. This one took me back. I was 16 when this album came out.

IN THIS CAGE WHERE THEY CAPTURED ALL MY RAGE AND VIOLENCE.

Grew up in oakland county michigan poor as fukk in one of this countrys wealthiest areas. Everybody got money cept for us. Like we ina cage. i cant stand white people who try to be cool with me cause of where we from. bytch u scared of me. We from michigan but we aint the same. Ive conquered my area and im trying to break the cheat code to success. Needed to hear this