Is 2pac "White Manz World" the greatest and most important song of his generation?

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked u why its the most important...u never answer.....I then explain why I think its not the most important and u respond by trying to be a comedian.

Looks like I'll never get that explaination and u until I do..u making that declaration in the title is empty with no merit :ehh:
STFU U SOMALI DIDDY dikk RYDING fakkit :hhh:

:pachaha::camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
STFU U SOMALI DIDDY dikk RYDING fakkit :hhh:

:pachaha::camby:

I said it before and I'll say it again...... I fux with Pac but I cant stand his dikkriders.

Notice how not 1 person was able to answer a simple question....They just get all in their feelings cuz i'm not dikkriding.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok well let me tell u what stood out to me when I first heard this song. Pac made a declaration of being sorry to the sisters...and it sounded nice...But this was late 96 and everything he did to make Faith look bad made him sound like a hypocrite because he never openly apologized to Faith.

Apologizes to my true sisters, far from bytches
Help me raise my Black nation, reparations are due

But just a few months prior he was bragging about Biggie walking around not knowing if the baby is his.....So he had Faith on a song about sisters being far from bytches yet she's about to have a baby and instead of feeding her the proper things that can help her raise that Black nation...he leaves Faith with the impression to her son when he grows up that she was a ho who had the daddy not knowing if the baby was really his...

This is why I disagree about that specific song being the greatest and most imporatnt song of his generation.

Really?. Faith knew Biggie and Pac, Death Row vs Bad Boys got beef shyt is going on but she decided agree to take a pic with Pac and do a song with Pac. U expect Pac to apologize to Faith?. Clearly, Pac had no respect for Faith. Faith knew what Pac was trying to do and also, she did this just to spite Biggie cause Biggie cheated on her but that was still low on Faith part.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really?. Faith knew Biggie and Pac, Death Row vs Bad Boys got beef shyt is going on but she decided agree to take a pic with Pac and do a song with Pac. U expect Pac to apologize to Faith?. Clearly, Pac had no respect for Faith. Faith knew what Pac was trying to do and also, she did this just to spite Biggie cause Biggie cheated on her but that was still low on Faith part.

:heh:

How does what u just said explain why the song is the greatest and most important song of Pacs era?

:patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's so funny about it?

Also, mind you that song Pac was still beefing with Bad Boys/Crips before he died. He made a bunch of songs. He was workaholic and he was 25. Probably don't have time to apologize to Faith or even Biggie. Was still bitter with Bad Boys.

If Pac apologized to Faith in that song that would make Pac look like a bytch cause the world gonna have :patrice: "Damn, Bad Boys must be checked him out" and Death Row especially Suge wouldn't have that shyt and would have told Pac took that soft ass part out.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's so funny about it?

Also, mind you that song Pac was still beefing with Bad Boys/Crips before he died. He made a bunch of songs. He was workaholic and he was 25. Probably don't have time to apologize to Faith or even Biggie. Was still bitter with Bad Boys.

If Pac apologized to Faith in that song that would make Pac look like a bytch cause the world gonna have :patrice: "Damn, Bad Boys must be checked him out" and Death Row especially Suge wouldn't have that shyt and would have told Pac took that soft ass part out.

read what i posted after the Drake laugh.

Nothing u have said explains why that song is the greatest and most important song of Pacs era.

Not 1 person has answered that simple question....everyone including u has responded emotionally.:heh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Nothing u have said explains why that song is the greatest and most important song of Pacs era.

Not 1 person has answered that simple question....everyone including u has responded emotionally.:heh:

Nobody believes that except the OP,we are just appreciating the song,while you are in here hating and bringing up bullshyt:martin:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody believes that except the OP,we are just appreciating the song,while you are in here hating and bringing up bullshyt:martin:

I asked op a simple question because I was seriously interested in hearing him elaborate. Op never answered. The rest of ya'll got emotional because I asked op a simple question. :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You tried to hard and sound like a Pac hater for some strange reasons. We all know that Pac wasn't perfect and he was a young kid, 25. He came from Black Panthers family which is why he made this song.

I'll say this. This song is fukking speak the truth to this day, 20+ years later. The knowledge is thick and heavy about the world is cruel and how to survive in this white man's world but I know what are you trying to get at it.....This song might be refer to Deloris Tucker so I felt like he apologized to her but he never called her a bytch to her face, etc unlike Eminem. Also, I know what you are you trying to get at it when he got beef with the same color as him but he was just matured which is why he tried to peace with Nas, etc. Pac tells you to be proud to be black and don't hate yourself cause of your skin color on some James Brown "Black and Proud". If you love Ice Cube then you should love Pac. That's why I have so much respect for Pac that he cares for black people but however got murdered by black people........(Crips, Bad Boys, Puff,etc), hung out with wrong people (Death Row, Suge, Blood, bytches who shytty on him) all he tried to show black people love but somehow the same color people shytty on him when we should be beef with WHITE MAN/WHITE PEOPLE, etc

I'm buzzed mfer.....about to go to bed soon mfer

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll say this. This song is fukking speak the truth to this day, 20+ years later. The knowledge is thick and heavy about the world is cruel and how to survive in this white man's world but I know what are you trying to get at it.....This song might be refer to Deloris Tucker so I felt like he apologized to her but he never called her a bytch to her face, etc unlike Eminem. Also, I know what you are you trying to get at it when he got beef with the same color as him but he was just matured which is why he tried to peace with Nas, etc. Pac tells you to be proud to be black and don't hate yourself cause of your skin color on some James Brown "Black and Proud".

Stop it.....U really attempted to bring up Pac peacing with Nas when speaking on this song yet as soon as the song goes off 3 songs afterwards he's shytting on Nas?

:russ: