Is 2pac "White Manz World" the greatest and most important song of his generation?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Stop it.....U really attempted to bring up Pac peacing with Nas when speaking on this song yet as soon as the song goes off 3 songs afterwards he's shytting on Nas?

:russ:
Ppl said he planned 2 redo tht song without tha nas diss but he got killed b4 it could happen

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
It is a top generational song because it's extremely raw and based on reality and poetry. It's almost like grabbing anything and making something out of what you have. If you don't get that feeling...you ain't built for music or literature, original artistry or anything. Very haunting song like talking to spirits

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 10 when Pac died. Im 32 now and I couldn't understand his lyrics at such a young age. Its crazy how I listen now and I get everything he was saying.

He was well beyond his years, the old heads must have been giving him game all day
that was a rough era...honestly those dudes were living like adults early

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It definitely gets the most play time of all the songs on that album, which btw is an absolute, undeniable classic.

If you look at the original tracklisting, you’ll see friends, when thugz cry and lost souls are on there. :wow:

That tracklisting could have had it in the running for GOAT album. It’s my personal top 5. :yeshrug:

maxresdefault-30.jpg

Uqq7vy

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It definitely gets the most play time of all the songs on that album, which btw is an absolute, undeniable classic.

If you look at the original tracklisting, you’ll see friends, when thugz cry and lost souls are on there. :wow:

That tracklisting could have had it in the running for GOAT album. It’s my personal top 5. :yeshrug:

maxresdefault-30.jpg

Uqq7vy
is that real? wow i never seen that