Is Fatherlessness A Black Women's Problem, or A Black Males' Problem?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
So black men are just black men, but black women are manipulative? :sas2: The reason why you and others take such issue with what I say is because you see your opinions about black women in what I have to say about black males. You're hypocrites.

I'm no longer going entertain you anymore. You're the EXACT type of black woman most black men can't stand. You lack femininity, respect, accountability and responsibility. No man REGARDLESS of race wants to or would put up with your BS. You're the type to always find fault in the man instead looking in the mirror. I don't blame you though, MOST women regardless of race suffer from the same infliction. Everything is ALWAYS the black man's fault. Good black men are rare, black men are bad fathers, black men aren't educated, black men are this, and black are that. That's all we ever hear from YOU. That's BULLshyt. I went out last night to dinner and i saw good black men everywhere. I saw them going to dinner. I saw them out with their KIDS(so much for your stats and beliefs that BM are deadbeat fathers). I actually had dinner with THREE black couples. One my parents married 31 years, my aunt and her black husband married, and another man and his wife married 20+ years. I'm sitting here with 3 responsible good black men just at my TABLE and you got the nerve to say they are "rare". FOH! You're the problem not black men.....*drops mic*

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I put @agnosticlady on ignore. And she calls us cat ladies and out of our name. Her getting exposed is not cool but don't act like she doesn't insult female posters here too. It's a two way street.

What has she said that has "insulted" black women? I follow her on the coli and i've yet to read anything that she said that was personal or flat out disrespectful. The problem is the ladies on here mistake calling yall out and demanding accountability as insults. It's not.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I put @agnosticlady on ignore. And she calls us cat ladies and out of our name. Her getting exposed is not cool but don't act like she doesn't insult female posters here too. It's a two way street.

I'll call someone a cat lady for coming at me the wrong way. Let's not act like the ladies in here were all kind to me when I made my posts. I have no problem with people speaking their opinion which why I rarely if ever neg people or put them on ignore, but when someone comes out me the wrong way I see nothing wrong with saying things that I've sad.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm no longer going entertain you anymore. You're the EXACT type of black woman most black men can't stand. You lack femininity, respect, accountability and responsibility. No man REGARDLESS of race wants to or would put up with your BS. You're the type to always find fault in the man instead looking in the mirror. I don't blame you though, MOST women regardless of race suffer from the same infliction. Everything is ALWAYS the black man's fault. Good black men are rare, black men are bad fathers, black men aren't educated, black men are this, and black are that. That's all we ever hear from YOU. That's BULLshyt. I went out last night to dinner and i saw good black men everywhere. I saw them going to dinner. I saw them out with their KIDS(so much for your stats and beliefs that BM are deadbeat fathers). I actually had dinner with THREE black couples. One my parents married 31 years, my aunt and her black husband married, and another man and his wife married 20+ years. I'm sitting here with 3 responsible good black men just at my TABLE and you got the nerve to say they are "rare". FOH! You're the problem not black men.....*drops mic*
LOL did you get it all out honey?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What has she said that has "insulted" black women? I follow her on the coli and i've yet to read anything that she said that was personal or flat out disrespectful. The problem is the ladies on here mistake calling yall out and demanding accountability as insults. It's not.

You must be blind by her agreeance with you. Scroll up. She refers to many of us as cat ladies even though many of us happen to be married/engaged, in relationships (and has called other female posters loose/sluts, etc.). She gets what she throws at us. :manny:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You must be blind by her agreeance with you. Scroll up. She refers to many of us as cat ladies even though many of us happen to be married/engaged, in relationships (and has called other female posters loose/sluts, etc.). She gets what she throws at us. :manny:

There's 22 pages, should i also read them and see what may have been said PRIOR to the cat ladies comments to provoke it. Come on you guys throw stones and hide your hands all the time. I saw what @Panthera did last night, and i've seen what many you ladies do.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There's 22 pages, should i also read them and see what may have been said PRIOR to the cat ladies comments to provoke it. Come on you guys throw stones and hide your hands all the time. I saw what @Panthera did last night, and i've seen what many you ladies do.

I haven't done that, but it's back and forth. I already spoke out in favor of her yesterday anyway and said it was vicious what was happening to her in that thread from someone posting her pic to her being called manly. It wasn't cool. But AL is not innocent herself. She repeats coli male talking points on here, and not the pro black ones. She repeats the ones who absolve black men of any guilt whatsoever. Y'all can keep going back and forth about this kind of stuff and place blame on whoever but it's moot if we don't change for ourselves first. We can talk about OOW births till the cows come home, and blame black women for not choosing better which is what AL parrots, but these are the same dudes that are against marriage. So wtf gives? :mindblown: I know black women having children OOW is a problem, so I didn't become one and I married a black man, and after that we had a child together. But I don't sit on my high horse looking down on black women for doing so, instead I mentor these women, lend my support to these women, and try to be the best example I can to not only myself but my daughter, and young black women who look up to me. It's constructive criticism, because really what does repeating poisonous language to our own people do? Okay you're a baby mother and a welfare queen, whats next? Are we just gonna keep calling them out or are we gonna try to help her out of dependency and poverty not just for her, but for her children too? Y'all need to stop with this disgusting poisonous racist language towards your own. It's clearly not fukking helping.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I haven't done that, but it's back and forth. I already spoke out in favor of her yesterday anyway and said it was vicious what was happening to her in that thread from someone posting her pic to her being called manly. It wasn't cool. But AL is not innocent herself. She repeats coli male talking points on here, and not the pro black ones. She repeats the ones who absolve black men of any guilt whatsoever. Y'all can keep going back and forth about this kind of stuff and place blame on whoever but it's moot if we don't change for ourselves first. We can talk about OOW births till the cows come home, and blame black women for not choosing better which is what AL parrots, but these are the same dudes that are against marriage. So wtf gives? :mindblown: I know black women having children OOW is a problem, so I didn't become one and I married a black man, and after that we had a child together. But I don't sit on my high horse looking down on black women for doing so, instead I mentor these women, lend my support to these women, and try to be the best example I can to not only myself but my daughter, and young black women who look up to me. It's constructive criticism, because really what does repeating poisonous language to our own people do? Okay you're a baby mother and a welfare queen, whats next? Are we just gonna keep calling them out or are we gonna try to help her out of dependency and poverty not just for her, but for her children too? Y'all need to stop with this disgusting poisonous racist language towards your own. It's clearly not fukking helping.

We wouldn't be against marriage if women didn't run the type of games they do. One common game ran in our community is black women want to sleep around with the pretty boys, athletes ect while they're young and attractive(may even have a baby with them) and then marry the more responsible dude in their older years. Now as a man who has never been the former, why would i wanna sign up for that. As a man would YOU sign up for that. I've been on FB and seen girls i was crazy about, but they weren't interested in me, i was "too nice" or too this and that, but now they unattractive and got 2-3 kids. You think if i was to run into them again and they wanted me that i should entertain them just so we fix the problems in our community. Nah i'm not feeling that, i may be no Idris Elbra physically but i refuse to be someone's backup or insurance plan, and neither is most black men. And you can't blame us either....

And yes i'd marry personally. Give me a black woman like @SouthernBelle 's or @agnosticlady and i'll buy that ring. Until then....marriage?
tumblr_mojm6nMZuA1s7sh61o1_250.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We wouldn't be against marriage if women didn't run the type of games they do. One common game ran in our community is black women want to sleep around with the pretty boys, athletes ect while they're young and attractive(may even have a baby with them) and then marry the more responsible dude in their older years. Now as a man who has never been the former, why would i wanna sign up for that. As a man would YOU sign up for that. I've been on FB and seen girls i was crazy about, but they weren't interested in me, i was "too nice" or too this and that, but now they unattractive and got 2-3 kids. You think if i was to run into them again and they wanted me that i should entertain them just so we fix the problems in our community. Nah i'm not feeling that, i may be no Idris Elbra physically but i refuse to be someone's backup or insurance plan, and neither is most black men. And you can't blame us either....

And yes i'd marry personally. Give me a black woman like @SouthernBelle 's or @agnosticlady and i'll buy that ring. Until then....marriage?
tumblr_mojm6nMZuA1s7sh61o1_250.gif

Then you're not against marriage lol. I mean these dudes that harp on about OOW births, single mothers, baby mothers, welfare, ask them if they believe in marriage? Same dudes talking about no rubber coming inside a chick, impregnating her. shyt don't add up.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Then you're not against marriage lol. I mean these dudes that harp on about OOW births, single mothers, baby mothers, welfare, ask them if they believe in marriage? Same dudes talking about no rubber coming inside a chick, impregnating her. shyt don't add up.

You do realize most of these nikkas are making shyt up on here?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You do realize most of these nikkas are making shyt up on here?

That's not the point. They can makeup whatever they want, but to spit such vitriol about black women giving birth to OOW kids, anti single mothers, etc. all the while proclaiming they are against the institution of marriage. It's retarded.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

:scust: They don't speak for me.

:jawalrus: My parent's been married 31 years(1984). So i'm not against it.

:whoa: I'm just not wifing up no single mothers or women over 30 unless she's Tika Sumpter, or Sanaa Lathan though.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That's not the point. They can makeup whatever they want, but to spit such vitriol about black women giving birth to OOW kids, anti single mothers, etc. all the while proclaiming they are against the institution of marriage. It's retarded.

There's like 2 nikkas sayin all that dumb shyt.. if u gonna check them check the females sayin dumb shyt bout black men as well.. this whole gender battle and picking sides shyt is pathetic and embarrassing

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:scust: They don't speak for me.

:jawalrus: My parent's been married 31 years(1984). So i'm not against it.

:whoa: I'm just not wifing up no single mothers or women over 30 unless she's Tika Sumpter, or Sanaa Lathan though.

That's fine. 31 years though? :leon: You obviously had a good example with your parents.

There's like 2 nikkas sayin all that dumb shyt.. if u gonna check them check the females sayin dumb shyt bout black men as well.. this whole gender battle and picking sides shyt is pathetic and embarrassing

You talkin to the wrong one homie. I do check them and I BEEN checked them. :usure:

And YOU need to check all them nikkas in the #GMB movement who spit that vitriol. Gtfo.