Is Fatherlessness A Black Women's Problem, or A Black Males' Problem?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That's fine. 31 years though? :leon: You obviously had a good example with your parents.

You talkin to the wrong one homie. I do check them and I BEEN checked them. :usure:

And YOU need to check all them nikkas in the #GMB movement who spit that vitriol. Gtfo.
personally #GMB is not anti marriage its about making right choices and choosing the right person

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm a man so in this situation I have to
blame men......
Stop fukkin women raw that are not
worthy of having children with.
that would dead (alot) of the bullshyt all together.

wat6rr.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
blame men......

wat6rr.jpg
You're dismissed. You sound like one of these women.....women need to keep their legs closed and choose better men. Period

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You're dismissed. You sound like one of these women.....women need to keep their legs closed and choose better men. Period

you aint too bright are you junior?
I dont have a p*ssy so I dont control p*ssy.
as a "man" I'm not running up in shyt raw
unless she's a woman ive picked to be with
and have my children.
nikkas are quick to fukk,nut up
in a chick they have no connection with,
knock her up and then go....she a hoe,that aint my baby.
stop having babys with hoes and the % of dread shaking,
pants saggin,chain snatchin,homo fakkits would drop.

wat6rr.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
you aint too bright are you junior?
I dont have a p*ssy so I dont control p*ssy.
as a "man" I'm not running up in shyt raw
unless she's a woman ive picked to be with
and have my children.
nikkas are quick to fukk,nut up
in a chick they have no connection with,
knock her up and then go....she a hoe,that aint my baby.
stop having babys with hoes and the % of dread shaking,
pants saggin,chain snatchin,homo fakkits would drop.

wat6rr.jpg

The women who get pregnant by these men know first hand what type of men they are. These men usually have multiple women and multiple kids. Based on that alone, does that sound like a responsible man? The answer is obvious. But yet you lay down with him, and allow him to enter YOUR body and ejaculate. Seriously the question isn't whether i'm slow, but whether you lack common sense. Any "man" having multiple kids everywhere by that alone isn't responsible and thus a "boy". You don't procreate with a "boy", you have kids with a man and someone who believes in personal responsibility. It's women's BODY at the end of the day, not man's. They need to make better decisions on who they allow to enter their body, anything else is deflections, BS, and excuse making.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The women who get pregnant by these men know first hand what type of men they are. These men usually have multiple women and multiple kids. Based on that alone, does that sound like a responsible man? The answer is obvious. But yet you lay down with him, and allow him to enter YOUR body and ejaculate. Seriously the question isn't whether i'm slow, but whether you lack common sense. Any "man" having multiple kids everywhere by that alone isn't responsible and thus a "boy". You don't procreate with a "boy", you have kids with a man and someone who believes in personal responsibility. It's women's BODY at the end of the day, not man's. They need to make better decisions on who they allow to enter their body, anything else is deflections, BS, and excuse making.

we agree on all of that but like i stated.
"I'm a man" and "as a man" I feel that it's
our job to not fall for the trap.
fukkin is the shyt and hoes are a blast.
I'm not gonna run up in one raw......ever.

wat6rr.jpg

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
To be honest it's both women and men problem. We're not asexual or hermaphrodites, but sexual, so it takes two to tango. It will especially effect the child; we're beings who don't just rely on instincts but do more that makes us complex. There are other animals that are sexual beings that when the female has the child she doesn't need the male to be there to assist her on raising the child. However, we species are not those type of beings and need to put that into consideration. If you don't then it becomes a problem. Also, another thing these men and women who place themselves in this problem don't take contraceptive and sex education seriously, what matters is how they feel at the moment not consequences.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Clearly everyone is negatively affected by the fatherlessness epidemic among children with black fathers. 67% of black children are born out of wedlock, and the stats for biracial children with black fathers are just as abysmal
gEFud4g.jpg

We've heard it time and time again "black women need to choose better", but we see the same problems of fatherlessness across racial lines. So, are women across ALL racial lines choosing "deadbeats", or is there a more pervasive problem?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
blame men......

wat6rr.jpg
That's the thing.

These men are fukking even women who are worthy of having children with and leaving them because the men themselves don't want to raise any kids and the women let them get far enough to impregnate them

Last edited: