Is Gavin Newsome running in 2024?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
On The road for democracy

"We are going to go on the road and on offense — in red states too — and take the fight to statehouses, local communities, and electoral battlegrounds to save our democracy. Join Gavin Newsom in this fight. "

just saw his ad on googletube and shyt got me a lil hype :banderas:

Talm bout Republicans tryna be authoritarian..banning books..firing doctors...hiding the racial abuse and history in schools..and it had pics of drumpf and that handicap dude from TX.

Of course youtube isn't letting me find the ad again..but this jawn must be brand new.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I would say my names to watch at this point are mostly sitting Governors. Gretchen Whitmer, Newsome, JB Pritzker, Chris Murphy (Senator), Jared Polis might be an option but America isn't voting in a gay President. I haven't seen enough of Josh Shapiro, but gov. Of A swing state that Trump won in 2016 is a solid argument.

And yes, I know I didn't mention the VP or Sec. Transportation. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I believe he said he wouldn’t run in 24. I think he is laying the groundwork for 28 though
:dahell:

What's up with these old ass ploticians though. Wouldn't he be like in his 60s by then? Why not now...Biden shouldn't be running again he too damn old...

We needed Biden to beat DRUMP I am thankful for the OG BUT breh need rest or a damn escalator up to AIR FORCE ONE.:mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Need someone in position should Biden’s health rule him out.
Kamala isn’t the horse you want to ride against any of the GOP front runners.
I don't think Americ is ready to vote in a woman...especially when. We got entertaining trolls like Drumpf and DeSantis around. We still have that generation around that believes a woman shouldn't be put in charge over men .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush