Is it me or we currently lack innovation/artistry in production?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I love Tyler’s production.

This here.

Antics aside, Tyler is seriously a ridiculously dope producer. I've been saying that since b*stard. He's definitely using a lot of shyt in Logic Pro X, but his use of playing live chords and bringing in different kinds of textures is wild impressive, for him to have been doing that since his teens. He actually learned how to play keys and other instruments to add more life to his tracks. Dude learned music theory. So if you hear him speak about music, and how it's made, you can see he knows his shyt. I support every project he drops so I can see what he's cooked up behind the boards. People don’t speak about dude's production enough. He's been ill with it since the very beginning.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Imagine having a modern-day Bomb Squad. That's one of a kind production you'll never see again. :mjcry:

Amerikkka's most wanted was something else. The police sirens and interludes made a vibe.

I'm not for skits on albums. But they Dre did it on 92 Chronic and Bomb Squad on Amerikkka's.....

:ohlawd:

If you or anyone else can -

Other than the Cube album what's the best Bomb Squad work to check?

And I don't know much about P.E other than the core tracks.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This here.

Antics aside, Tyler is seriously a ridiculously dope producer. I've been saying that since b*stard. He's definitely using a lot of shyt in Logic Pro X, but his use of playing live chords and bringing in different kinds of textures is wild impressive, for him to have been doing that since his teens. He actually learned how to play keys and other instruments to add more life to his tracks. Dude learned music theory. So if you hear him speak about music, and how it's made, you can see he knows his shyt. I support every project he drops so I can see what he's cooked up behind the boards. People don’t speak about dude's production enough. He's been ill with it since the very beginning.
He’s admitted b*stard was on fl studio

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Amerikkka's most wanted was something else. The police sirens and interludes made a vibe.

I'm not for skits on albums. But they Dre did it on 92 Chronic and Bomb Squad on Amerikkka's.....

:ohlawd:

If you or anyone else can -

Other than the Cube album what's the best Bomb Squad work to check?

And I don't know much about P.E other than the core tracks.

If you want prime Bomb Squad, definitely check out It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back and Fear of a Black Planet. "Bring the Noise," "Night of the Living Baseheads," "Rebel Without a Pause," "Louder Than a Bomb," "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos," "She Watch Channel Zero?," "Fight the Power," "Welcome to the Terrordome," and "Brothers Gonna Work It Out" are some highlights.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
If you want prime Bomb Squad, definitely check out It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back and Fear of a Black Planet. "Bring the Noise," "Night of the Living Baseheads," "Rebel Without a Pause," "Louder Than a Bomb," "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos," "She Watch Channel Zero?," "Fight the Power," "Welcome to the Terrordome," and "Brothers Gonna Work It Out" are some highlights.

Big thank you. I know alot of those singles, but I'm going to check them all out. Thanks again!