Is It Possible for Kevin Owens to Lose the Gut?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Oh yeah lets make everyone all look the same, nobody was complaining about bam bam Bigelow or vader back in the day

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's weird, I think technically Owens and Kassius Ohno have the same weight... a quick google has Owens at 266 and Kassius at 270 although that's not probably accurate but we'll go with it.....Ohno is taller but he look way sloppier than Owens.... maybe it's the outfit

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
it's weird, I think technically Owens and Kassius Ohno have the same weight... a quick google has Owens at 266 and Kassius at 270 although that's not probably accurate but we'll go with it.....Ohno is taller but he look way sloppier than Owens.... maybe it's the outfit

It's the trunks. Wearing a jersey and then little trunks doesn't help the aesthetics. Wearing shorts like Owens would help. No one wants to see his cellulite. :scust:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Most people don't really worry about their look unless it has to be changed to stay at the level you want to be at work-wise or to advance in the ranks. Mahal didn't go Hardbody just to look good. For him it represented him being serious about the craft. Of course, he got the main event stimulus package not long after that.

Kevin Owens has already reached the summit in the WWE with the gut, and it hasn't hindered his workrate at all. If he wants to lose it, he can. But some people are more comfortable at a bigger playing weight.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
As someone who stopped watching wrestling 15 years ago I'm shocked that a guy that looks like this gets a push. WWE really fell tf off. Athletes are supposed to be in shape, period. Can't respect someone who's job is to be a professional athlete and you don't work on keeping in shape.

Daps
As someone who stopped watching wrestling 15 years ago I'm shocked that a guy that looks like this gets a push. WWE really fell tf off. Athletes are supposed to be in shape, period. Can't respect someone who's job is to be a professional athlete and you don't work on keeping in shape.
Yokozuna was 500lbs, breh but i think what u mean is in today's WWE, the guys are more lean anx athletic like ricochet

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

You know Mick Foley was a popular and succesful wrestler right?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Triple H was pushed to the moon while looking bloated as fukk from 2004-2006.

Dusty Rhodes is one of the most popular wrestlers of all time and had classics while looking like a plumber.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Derrick Lewis would knock the head off of everyone on the WWE roster

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

c8dde-15445874231700-800.jpg

yokozuna.jpg

Umaga-wwe.jpg

1*UHHPCeTqPO8nx1p3P6fPMQ.jpeg

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Let's also not forget that people being told, not even watching it happen yet, that a fat dude who used a sock puppet as a finisher winning the championship on a pre-taped Raw led to WWF permanently beating Nitro in ratings from that point forward.