Is It Possible for Kevin Owens to Lose the Gut?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He doesn't care. It's been obvious for years.

Posting Bam Bam Bigelow as a defense of Owens poor physique :skip:. Bigelow looked like a guy that could kick your ass. Owens looks like someone you'd ask if the Switch or Switch Lite is better for my every day usage. Part of the problem that wrestling has today is that most of the talent looks like ordinary people and that's not a good thing.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

c8dde-15445874231700-800.jpg

yokozuna.jpg

Umaga-wwe.jpg

1*UHHPCeTqPO8nx1p3P6fPMQ.jpeg

Okay but there's a difference between being huge and being Kevin Owens fat. Kevin Owens is that overweight guy that works in every office. They made him WWE Champion (i.e. the face of the company) at some point which is crazy imo.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Meanwhile Mason Ryan, Nathan Jones, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, and Matt Morgan couldn't draw a fukking dime :mjlol:
We need a thread on this. For all the talk about Vince's muscle fetish and how people get buried for not fitting that mold, a ton of wrestlers who had that bodybuilder look that everyone claims Vince loves has been a complete flop. And not even flop as in midcard for life, but as in total bust and released shortly after. Batista is the only one I can think of off top that became successful.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You know Mick Foley was a popular and succesful wrestler right?

Mick Foley was also an extremist and was crazy AF. Mick Foley got a push because of it. Perhaps I worded it wrong. It's not about being in shape per se as it is being seen as a threat. Kevin Owens is not a threat to anybody. No kayfabe can convince me otherwise.

Triple H was pushed to the moon while looking bloated as fukk from 2004-2006.

Dusty Rhodes is one of the most popular wrestlers of all time and had classics while looking like a plumber.

Triple H is a terrible example. But look, my point is Kevin Owens isn't Rikishi fat to the point where he can't get in decent shape. You don't have to be ripped like Batista or The Rock but the guy looks like he doesn't workout at all. I shouldn't feel like the average breh on the street can whoop this guy's ass , who's supposed to be the world heavyweight champion. Big Show was never really in shape yet he's still threatening to any man at damn near 7 feet 400 pounds. There's big and fat, and then there's just short and husky

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mick Foley was also an extremist and was crazy AF. Mick Foley got a push because of it. Perhaps I worded it wrong. It's not about being in shape per se as it is being seen as a threat. Kevin Owens is not a threat to anybody. No kayfabe can convince me otherwise.

Triple H is a terrible example. But look, my point is Kevin Owens isn't Rikishi fat to the point where he can't get in decent shape. You don't have to be ripped like Batista or The Rock but the guy looks like he doesn't workout at all. I shouldn't feel like the average breh on the street can whoop this guy's ass , who's supposed to be the world heavyweight champion. Big Show was never really in shape yet he's still threatening to any man at damn near 7 feet 400 pounds. There's big and fat, and then there's just short and husky
Hahaha

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Why? It makes him him. Kevin Owen's has all the tools to be that guy for a decent run. He's believable as hell, and you want to root for him as an average guy. Plus his comedic timing is great.

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who stopped watching wrestling 15 years ago I'm shocked that a guy that looks like this gets a push. WWE really fell tf off. Athletes are supposed to be in shape, period. Can't respect someone who's job is to be a professional athlete and you don't work on keeping in shape.

Your right.

People like Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt is why I dont watch wrestling anymore

How can you be a pro wrestler and not have aspirations to achieve that 2000 HHH physique is beyond me

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H was pushed to the moon while looking bloated as fukk from 2004-2006.

Dusty Rhodes is one of the most popular wrestlers of all time and had classics while looking like a plumber.

Except for the vast majority of his career HHH probably had the best physique in the wrestling biz..

So I think we should cut HHH a little bit of slack if he wasnt in his usual great physical conditioning for a year or two. Dont you think?:unimpressed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Your right.

People like Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt is why I dont watch wrestling anymore

How can you be a pro wrestler and not have aspirations to achieve that 2000 HHH physique is beyond me

Exactly. I hate Triple H but even I'll take him over everybody I'm seeing now. Guys like Rock, Triple H, Cena, Lesnar, Angle, Benoit, Guerrero, damn near died for this shyt (and actually did). The gym is supposed to be your life in an industry like this.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He doesn't care. It's been obvious for years.

Posting Bam Bam Bigelow as a defense of Owens poor physique :skip:. Bigelow looked like a guy that could kick your ass. Owens looks like someone you'd ask if the Switch or Switch Lite is better for my every day usage. Part of the problem that wrestling has today is that most of the talent looks like ordinary people and that's not a good thing.
:mjlol: