Is it possible to get a good job with no college/university education?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Sell.......................

crack_cocaine5.jpg

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Sell.......................

crack_cocaine5.jpg
Lol. Breh go to whatever you city/state website city.gov. /state.gov. look under employment. Look to see if somebody is running for office in the upcoming elections in that department tell them you want to help them get placed on the ballot. Do it for everybody get like 50 registered voters turn in the paperwork with a resume and tell them you looking for work. If they get elected they will show love, if not you got a good reference.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yup. This nikka that went to college with me dropped out and managed to get a job with the railroad and he been :eat: ever since. And the OT :ohlawd:!!

I was wondering how hard is it to get railroad job,last time I lined up early for sum J's,the guy infront of me had his '11 dodge challenger parked infront of us,looked like a hood nikka too,said he was a railroad worker :leon:

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've always said school isn't for everyone. I have two brothers who both went to college and got degrees. And what do they do? Nothing....they live at home and chill. Well one of them just got a job, but it's his first one and he's 28.

And one of my best friends dropped out of high school and is doing what he loves. He fixes all the heavy machinery for companies in our town/area. He's making damn near $22 an hour. Which is pretty good for someone who dropped out in 10th grade.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
There are quite a few lucrative careers are out there that don't require a college degree. A few that come to mind are Stock Broker, Real Estate Broker and Insurance Broker. You have to pass tests. get licensed and you're good to go. You really have to be into sales though.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if drug dealing doesn't work, you can always sell your a.ss. i've never done it but i heard you can make good money off of that the more bigger and richer your clientele is.